Sonic Electronix

I have a 2000 Grand marquis exactly like a crown vic. I have removed my rear seats in planning to place an enclosure there.

I removed me back seats and i can see the trunk through a 10inch gap. If i were to seal this off with mdf and Expanding Foam would it sound ok?? My friends are telling me it will sound like shit but from what I have read if i seal it off it from the trunk should be great. Right?? The enclosure i plan to build will sit at even with the window line and the rear deck. i will also seal of the rear deck.

Would this work? From what I have read on numerous threads i should be ok. But this is my first build thats not in a trunk and need opinions

Also i plan on building the enclosure for 2 15 T3 T.600 woofers. I have all the specs for the enclosure but i do not think these will have any effect since this Question is about whether or not it will sound ok or not. With any enclosure.

If i have left out anything please let me know. Again this is my first build so be easy. Also be looking for my build thread starting soon.

Thanks Austin

2000 Grand Marquis

Digital Designs 9512

Rockford T2000bd1

i dont understand really.. So you want to build a box in the seat, but seal it from the trunk? Why not wall it off then? Or better yet just put it in the trunk? I don't understand why people put boxes in the backseat honestly other than a wall. It totally seems pointless.

btw, your avatar is fucking win lol.

Edited by Alex K

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

I dont wanna wall it cause i like to be able to see out my rear view and in my trwunk it sits down way farther and its harder to get loud in my trunk. So i was thinking back seat.

2000 Grand Marquis

Digital Designs 9512

Rockford T2000bd1

i just dont see the point really. It might get a better wow factor, but you can get pretty damn loud in a trunk if you know whate youre doing.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

idk what sounds good to you may sound completely different to me. gotta test it out.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg