DC LVL 6 2010 Mustang GT *TL Scores pg.73*

I know they should be good. I'm thinking about a post I read earlier, dude said his neg was resting on a pos terminal, and the jacket melted causing the neg and pos to touch. I would be very sad if my car burned to the ground lol.

as long as you get to the sparks in time your alright :clapping: lol

I really want to see this thing playing, i really really want to see the numbers! good work man!

Honestly, I don't have high hopes for numbers. Thsi car does not meter well. But, added power, better box design, and all the little gaps to the trunk sealed off, who knows. 144-45 would be tha shit.

Hell yea bro its looking real good! I call dibs on first demo!!

I got you man. Still working out here?

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Well the way I look at it, you have a ported box, firing into a tunnel. With the tunnel acting as it's own port (just like in the dc audio jeep). Then you have a 6th order. Which means the tunnel needs to be calculated.

Or I'm just overthinking everything lol.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Well the way I look at it, you have a ported box, firing into a tunnel. With the tunnel acting as it's own port (just like in the dc audio jeep). Then you have a 6th order. Which means the tunnel needs to be calculated.

Or I'm just overthinking everything lol.

I don't know, but now you got me thinking about it. We are just filling the space we have left between the box and the passthrough opening. 31x14x8-9 inches. So, 2.01 to 2.26 cubes. Like a 1-to-1 ratio.

Neither one of them said anything about tuning it, so I assume it will be fine.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Well, we tried, but just ran out of time. The box is done, but won't go in until after CES. No need to rush and fuck something up. Anyway here's a few pics of the box. I may get the 8's in before leaving for Vegas. We will see.

Bracing

DSC00804.jpg

DSC00806.jpg

Test fitting and pre-drilling the mounting holes.

DSC00803.jpg

DSC00805.jpg

Glue down, about to attach the top

DSC00807.jpg

Got the top on and that's where we packed it up. I have class tonight, so we only had a few hours.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

your actully getting this done? im proud of you :clapping:

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

Archived