DC LVL 6 2010 Mustang GT *TL Scores pg.73*

$100!??! I don't think you get what Max was trying to say. His lazy writing skills make it hard to understand.

All you need is a hole saw, slightly bigger then the bolt on the all thread to cut out the first layer of wood. Big enough to fit a socket to tighten it up. 3/4" should be enough to flush the bolt.

Another thing, I would resin the inside of the box where the all thread comes out because it does leak some air. Figured that one out when we resined the whole inside of a box that we put all thread in an the resin leaked out. And that was even after using a washer and a lock washer on both sides.

I was thinking of silicone around the all thread holes. Little less permanent than resin. Something will go in there. I think the $100 is for filler, application tools, carpet and/or paint, etc. Not just flushing the bolt lol.

I am looking around for a cheap prefab for my eights, so I can have a little bass until this gets done.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Haha, I only found one shop with a prefab box for my 8's. The carpet was peeling off, had a chunk of mdf missing on the corner and one missing speaker terminal cup. Dude was like,"i'll make you a deal, $100 and no tax". I was like :orly3:

:lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl:

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Haha, I only found one shop with a prefab box for my 8's. The carpet was peeling off, had a chunk of mdf missing on the corner and one missing speaker terminal cup. Dude was like,"i'll make you a deal, $100 and no tax". I was like :orly3:

:lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl:

That is how all the shops are around here lol

Suburban Build Log

"So much money and time spent making copper winding move up and down a magnetic pole"

DC Audio Eclipse

Lol Sam I wasn't saying it would cost a hundred bucks to cut the hole to counter sink the all thread (like ken said), meant getting it to look nice, as in painting it up. Why spend the extra money now getting it all nice looking right off the back when it might not preform the way that he wants. If it is up to the expectations that he is wanting out of it, then I see us pulling the box back out (which will be a fucking pain in the ass) and getting it looking 'on point'.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

Archived