Check Out This 1st Gen. Camaro "wrecked" Update

this 67-69 camaro belongs to manny fresh, real nice raced out with a smallblock chevy, fuel injected and 2 nitrouse bottles to feed it. sounds really good. has some high dollar no expense spared equipment in it.

my friends dad done the lights on the front and it also has HID's behind the grills. the stereo shop usually has it and was doing a lil work on it. and everything was fine.

some jackleg mechanic tskes the car to his house to work on something and bam backs into something. scrapes on the 1/4 looked like a tree. anyway heres some pics were fixing the 1/4 the bumper and sending it on its way for someone else to paint it.

messed up thing is i dont think fresh even knows about it. or if the guy is even going to tell him.

DSC00224.jpg

DSC00235.jpg

DSC00221.jpg

DSC00222.jpg

DSC00223.jpg

this is wear the 1/4 and corner are as of about 2 hours worth of work

DSC00245.jpg

DSC00244.jpg

DSC00232.jpg

Edited by Saltine

DSC00229.jpg

DSC00230.jpg

DSC00231.jpg

DSC00233.jpg

DSC00227.jpg

DSC00226.jpg

DSC00228.jpg

this is a theft feature were if the card is out the car dont start or will kill if removed. well a problem fast encountered is when you launch the car, the car would fly out on its own shutting the car off. but its fixed now. kinda neat

DSC00237.jpg

DSC00238.jpg

DSC00239.jpg

DSC00241.jpg

DSC00243.jpg

looks like the torch got too hot and somebody blew through the sheet metal huh? :blink:

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

actually you can see in the first pic where the metal folded over the on itself by the top of the bumper . part of the bumper ripped the sheetmetal slightly and for the most part thats how it all popped back out. the other lower hole if for a bumper bolt.

it did open up a bit more when it was straght but hey no filler yet

the whole car isnt going to get painted at least not right now. that orange does have pearl in it which makes it a lil harder to do but it can be blended to look right.

the car is real nice a def. head turner but its been repainted about 3 times from what i understand and in a few spots you can see a few small spots of poor body work and a few sand marks under the paint. it aint perfect but it is really nice.

100million times better than my 68 droptop camaro

thats way more than just a dent.

i goto work this morning and the guy who wrecked the car says. dont worry about the 1/4 over the fender. just get the corner looking decent, prime it and call me to pick it up.

i think ima let fresh know about this one next time i see him.

out of his mouth today the guy told us he backed into a tree in his yard. someone who knows him was over and said "really, he dont have any trees in his yard" so he was prolly screwing around showing it off or somethin