Check Out This 1st Gen. Camaro "wrecked" Update

fresh asked about the pictures of the camaro and i delivered baby, yea...i'll just say some ppl werent happy

o and i found out another shop dropped his olds ss chevelle off of there rack and tore the quarter panel and door up. well see if it comes our way.

fresh asked about the pictures of the camaro and i delivered baby, yea...i'll just say some ppl werent happy

o and i found out another shop dropped his olds ss chevelle off of there rack and tore the quarter panel and door up. well see if it comes our way.

Damn bro thats good that you were honest unlike the person that fucked up his car! And that sucks about his other ride! Oh and do you have finished pics of the car fixed up?

smd2.gifduck.jpg

no, the car actually left the very next day. they guy who wrecked the car said. dont worry about the door or the 1/4 panel part over the rear wheel.

he said just get the rear corner looking decent and get the bumper to fit.

so we done that and he picked it up the next day.

he was trying to match the paint which he couldnt b/c he didnt know it was House of Kolors paint with pearl in it. but i didnt say anything when fresh was around.

so after work my friend calls me and hes like, hey fresh wants to see the picks of his car. fine with me. man he was like if i knew this guy done this i would have let y'all take your time, fix the whole thing. he said he had some parts we could have used and even painted it.

i told him. the guy was nervouse and rushing and took it after we only done a few hours work to it.

boy was he pissed at the guy then. hes like i need it for sema next month finished and ready. he waited all day and the guy didnt bring the car. after that he was bitching at me for showing the owner a pic of his own car.

oooo the pot is boiling now.

they guy that wrecked the car told us he had a new bumper to go on ect. and took the car quickly giving us only a few hours to mess with it.

seen the car today and these pics are dark b/c they were in the shop closed up but as you can see "OMG!!!!"

guy used the bumper we beat back straight to make sure the new one will line up. the taillight that he replaced the broken one with has a dent in the trim ring

he didnt touch over the wheelwell or door that he told us not to touch b/c he would get it done

but the paint is killer. looks like he used krylon red on house of kolors orange with pearl.

then he sends an $1800 bill to fresh for the work he done on the car after he deducted what he believed the damages where.

I cant even post, tell or give much description of how pissed off he was and still is. this guy is playing with his own life right now

but on a good note i got my CD autographed by fresh

heres some dark pics

DSC00273.jpg

DSC00272.jpg

DSC00271.jpg

DSC00275.jpg