i go to the naval academy......lets just say, shit is nuts here. haha

75% of the school participated in a riot that consisted of chanting USA USA USA, and screaming the national anthem numerous times.

4 - 15 Sundown Z v.2 @ 35Hz

2 - AP3000D

2 - RF Power Punch 6.5 Comps

2 - RF Power Power

1 - Kinetic KHC2000

3 - Kinetic KHC2400

Iraggi 300A

Knu Wiring

Yeah the drone was a false report, watching the Obama speech now on the net. He authorized them to go into the compound today and took him out in a gun fight. That's so damn bad ass

Hell yeah to bad we can't see video from a helmet cam or something hahahaha. One of the al quieda punks (not osama) grabbed a lady and used her as a human sheild. No US casualties and the seals tore chit up hahahaha. Plus the were saying that the compound was like a million dollar compound it sounds like a place that a drug lord would be living in. So he (osama) has been living like a king and not like the scrub he was in some dark cold cave like they thought. Still he is dead now and good F**cin bye slime bag. I still want to know who got the reward for his head?

Just saw that they also announced Hitlers death on the same day May 1st (1945)

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

I sure hope mr. obama isn't taking credit for our military's work especially after cutting their budget

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

who cares. why is everybody acting like its a big deal this shit has been going on for so long it doesn't even matter anymore. if anything this will make them more pissed so wut have we accomplished in this so called war over there. nothing!!!!

2015 silverado crew cab

nothing atm but soon...

"Like a good neighbor, State Farm is there.. WITH OSAMA BIN LADEN!" Headshot.

FYI, Hitler killed himself on April 30th, 1945....I guess his death was confirmed the next day though?

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

I sure hope mr. obama isn't taking credit for our military's work especially after cutting their budget

Thats your reasoning, eh? Obviously the budget wasnt cut enough to stop Osama from getting killed. I dont get it- Clinton and Bush are often praised for their administrations stance on Bin Laden and the Taliban, but Obama is the only one that authorized the infiltration and murder of Bin Laden, and everybody refuses to give him any credit.

I really don't believe a damn thing the government says.

x2^^ I totally agree with u

the presidential election are coming who do u think there going to vote now after this ,(obama aka hero I bet ) this death is overshadowing what he has done with the economy we're pretty much fucked

Archived