its the sealed box bro dump that

NEW

2011 Chevrolet Silverado LTZ

2 XS Power D3400

Kicker HyperFlex 1/0

Soundstream Vir 7870bt

OLD

2010 Jeep Patriot

2 Murdered Out Black DC LVL 4 15s With XL Recones(with 1 extra spider pack a piece)

1 Crescendo BC 3500

1 MB Quart 60.4

1 Set RF T1 6x9s Up Front

1 XS Power D3400(Front)

1 XS Power D3400(Back)

2 runs of 1/0 Kicker Hyperflex

SoundStream Vir 7870bt

Fat Mat Rattle Trap Xtreme

[www.youtube.com/tntravelers33]

FEEDBACK

sealed boxes are fine, you can get more output from a ported yes, but theres no need to diss a sealed box man

and is that the sony thats cea rated for 900 watts, if so thats prb the only decent amp sonys every put out, take a multi meter and swithc it to ohms and make sure that its at 2 ohms at the amp, sometiems those dual 2 ohms you've ordered can be dual 4 ohms

My current 95 Jetta Build w/

pioneer h/u

2 RD Sonance 10's with flatwind coils

2 Audiopipe apsm 1500.1s

1 Hifonics Brutus Elite 60x4

1 XS d925

1 Stinger spv35

1 1000 amp lead acid

50 ft of 0/1 ofc from Audiotechnix

all powerbass components, and coaxils, 4 sets

buildlog = http://www.stevemead...2-rd-10s-build/

My build for my wife. http://www.stevemead...01-f-150-build/

well box is sealed yea thats wut im thinking probably the pioneer doesnt like box

amp settings: 3/4 gain 3/4 bass boost ( a little less then 3/4)

Ouch. Just Ouch.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

well box is sealed yea thats wut im thinking probably the pioneer doesnt like box

amp settings: 3/4 gain 3/4 bass boost ( a little less then 3/4)

oh wow dude your settings are fucked up. how did you tune your gains? did you do it by ear or did you just turn knobs or did you use a multimeter/oscilloscope?

i had 2 12 inch sony subs rated at 1200 watts 380 wrms single 4 ohms

new subs bout 6months old pioneer premier pro 12's rated at 3500 watts 1000wrms dual 2

amp: sony xplod rated at 900 watts at 2ohms

arent the pioneer supposed to be louder?

This is a simple answer to the question, dont listen to the people talking about gain settings and phase. They just dont know..

Your old subs are 380rms each which is 760rms total, powered by a 900wrms amp @ 2 ohms. Meaning you are over powering the woofers by 140 wrms.

Your new subs are 1000rms each which is 2000rms total, powered by the same 900wrms @ 2 ohms. Meaning your new woofers are now underpowered by 1100wrms!!! Thus making them quieter then the old subs.

Not hard to figure out people.

sealed boxes are fine, you can get more output from a ported yes, but theres no need to diss a sealed box man

and is that the sony thats cea rated for 900 watts, if so thats prb the only decent amp sonys every put out, take a multi meter and swithc it to ohms and make sure that its at 2 ohms at the amp, sometiems those dual 2 ohms you've ordered can be dual 4 ohms

yea man it is the amp that is cea rated and naw i made sure my subs were d2

i had 2 12 inch sony subs rated at 1200 watts 380 wrms single 4 ohms

new subs bout 6months old pioneer premier pro 12's rated at 3500 watts 1000wrms dual 2

amp: sony xplod rated at 900 watts at 2ohms

arent the pioneer supposed to be louder?

This is a simple answer to the question, dont listen to the people talking about gain settings and phase. They just dont know..

Your old subs are 380rms each which is 760rms total, powered by a 900wrms amp @ 2 ohms. Meaning you are over powering the woofers by 140 wrms.

Your new subs are 1000rms each which is 2000rms total, powered by the same 900wrms @ 2 ohms. Meaning your new woofers are now underpowered by 1100wrms!!! Thus making them quieter then the old subs.

Not hard to figure out people.

oh ok so i think its time for a new amp

The Pioneers can take more power, that's how they get louder than your xplods. If you're lucky your amp is giving them 40% of rated RMS... be careful not to over drive them with that amp or you'll square-wave them to death.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Archived