Sundown Audio

AUDIOQUE OR AUDIOPIPE

i'm not comparing the two... there is no comparison... AQ is a high end amp... audiopipe is a good budget amp.... i'm just trying to get some advice from those who have experience with both

The thread is CALLED AQ vs AP, tell me this isn't a "vs" thread and then say that you are smart. After that you will have lied twice.

jesus christ guys... i'll relable it "AQ OR AP" if that will make you happy...

any actual advice to give... or do you want to nit pick my words some more

current build:

99 bagged montero sport

subs: 4 AQ HDC3 18's, walled in a clamshell box

amps: subs- 2 modded AQ 2200's, running 2550 at 1 ohm each

components: (rf p1 8:(midbass), 2 cadence cwm 6.5, memphis pr 6.5 coax)- each door

HU: android galaxy tablet, Kenwood KVT-516

2/0 gauge ran all around

6 optima red tops (will be updated, i get them DIRT cheap)

keeping my fingers crossed for membership into the 160 db club!

MY BUILD LOG

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL (SUBSCRIBE!)

i can get it for around 800 bucks... so, 800 dollar difference... like i said... half the price

If it were me i would go for the AQ, any day every day. But thats just me. I have heard too much crap about AP to even chance it. And if you want the same power youd need 3 AP 3000s, maybe even 3 ( i say the 3000 because i don't know anything about the newer line).

The AQs can even go up to 18v which i like for the future.

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

i can get it for around 800 bucks... so, 800 dollar difference... like i said... half the price

If it were me i would go for the AQ, any day every day. But thats just me. I have heard too much crap about AP to even chance it. And if you want the same power youd need 3 AP 3000s, maybe even 3 ( i say the 3000 because i don't know anything about the newer line).

The AQs can even go up to 18v which i like for the future.

thats kinda what i was thinking... just dont have too much experience with audiopipe, but i've heard their pretty good amps, u kno

current build:

99 bagged montero sport

subs: 4 AQ HDC3 18's, walled in a clamshell box

amps: subs- 2 modded AQ 2200's, running 2550 at 1 ohm each

components: (rf p1 8:(midbass), 2 cadence cwm 6.5, memphis pr 6.5 coax)- each door

HU: android galaxy tablet, Kenwood KVT-516

2/0 gauge ran all around

6 optima red tops (will be updated, i get them DIRT cheap)

keeping my fingers crossed for membership into the 160 db club!

MY BUILD LOG

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL (SUBSCRIBE!)

I own an AQ 35.1 and i love the living shit out of it. I also beat the piss out of it. It has surprised me every time i play with it.

I do have a few good friends and a few very reputable friends that say not to waste the money. Ed lester used to have an AP 3000 and regrets that purchase, mainly because it has been at a repair shop for the list almost year.

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

my friend logan has some AP3000s and he was even sponsored by AP. he just made a comment yesterday, or today about how pissed off he was with AP and what a shitty company they are. personally, i wouldnt buy their amps. maybe look into stetsom or soundigital. i got my 12k used for a lot less than $1600.

Edited by kandiman71874

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.