Father charged with fight that killed son

yea I heard this story from a family member that lives in the Bronx... It's a real fucking shame to see someone die over something soooo stupid... But for the father I feel like he will be punished beyond a jail sentence to know that his actions are what killed his son...

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

Damn..Imagine what that kid could have been - Bet he was quite the football player.

Over a $200 bottle of cologne? What a shame. Nobody's life is worth $200.

Question to the dad is "was it worth possible life in prison, AND losing your sons life?"

Shows how much he cared about his sons life, knowing they were armed inside, yet charged back in.

Oh well. Nothing you can do now.

3d7304fe.jpg

1/0 Power Wire All Around + Big 3 - $140

Rockford Fosgate T2500-1BD - MSRP $1800

(4) Memphis M3 10" Subwoofers 1600watts $300ea. = $1200

XS D6500 $245.65

PIONEER AVH-P5200DVD 7" Head Unit = $430

Soundstream SC-6T Component 6.5" FRONT $60

Pioneer TS-A1673R 6.5" REAR $85

A Bangin system! = PRICELESS!

wow thats a shame....father's an asshole. not only that but they were gone a short time; could have just walked away

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

wow that lady must of not seen the video where she says that the dad was defending his son. LoL. the guys had the right to use the same force as the father dad, what the ppl dont know is that a fucking shovel is still a deadly weapon.

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

that's terrible and agreed Carlos, she probably hadn't seen it yet when that interview had taken place. If she did then she needs to be bitch slapped.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Archived