Second Skin Audio

so first off i have never used any sound deadener before. but i thought why not go for the best. and guess what i got today!!!

6f653e47.jpg oh yeah got me a door pack of damp pro

and man when i say i was blown away when i opened the box. for one some of it was melted but it being 74 million degrees outside im sure doesnt help. but anyways there is so much in the box i assumed it would be a lot smaller but man

a622d344.jpgthat is a 32 inch tv two sheets would just about cover the screen easy with maybe an inch left over. so i got to give a big thanks and shout out to second skin my new found family.

cant say much more but jon knows. thanks guys!!! maybe soon i can change my pic to something cool(hint hint jon any news yet???)

Should have some news for ya tomorrow. ;)

great. :woot: thanks. oh and btw you guys should start putting a warning label on the box...

make its say

WARNING:product will greatly reduce vibrations but may also cause bleeding fingers.

i noticed a huge huge difference in shutting my door after just putting one sheet on it. i didnt even put the panel back on and it seemed better than before. highly amazed and so happy i contacted you.

Edited by toadking90

lol, if you don't cut yourself installing sound deadener the first time, you're doing it wrong. :P

We're always glad to hear how happy people are after installing just a little bit of product. Never gets old.

BTW, sent ya an email. Couldn't wait till tomorrow. :rofl:

Have a question about Second Skin? E-Mail me!

usa_render4.png