Which car should I choose? same question as the other guy :P

Which oneee???  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Which car?

• 2001 SVT Ford Cobra
    • Dodge Neon SRT-4 Complete Mopar Stage 3RS

first off, you are complaining about gas and you drive a BMW? You should be putting 91 minimum octane rating in your BMW...

Also why would you spend 10,000+ on a car that already has 100k miles on it?

And last why not buy a stock car and mod it yourself?

The compression ratio doesn't REALLY require 91. My mom always ran low grade pump gas when she drove it, and it's been fine. i'm not gonna start buying premium. and the gas mileage isn't bad at all. I CAN buy a stock car and mod it myself, thats what i'd do with the cobra. But i can really only do bolt ons. i have class and work all week, i have to have a daily driver, can't be out of commission for more than a day or two.

I have quite a few friends with srt4s. They tend to mess up alot

Ya so i've seen :/ But a lot of the time i can trace to abuse... people drive the shit out of them... without performing PMs on schedule, and running too much boost... etc... I don't know... i'd like to think i'd have better luck with them, then again... they break on people i KNOW take care of their cars...

Its So Cute!!!!

haha, just messing with ya ;)

Lol i know...it's not everyone's taste...

It actually does look pretty clean.

It isn't my taste but that doesn't matter as long as you like it.

I do definitely like them. that one is extremely nice. I've seen the interior, heard it..etc.. I wouldn't buy it however...he's asking 11500 for a 7 year old car with 100k miles on it... lol. Even WITH the mods he's done...its not worth it. but appearance wise, that is what i've been looking at. There are several others on craigslist up the same alley

Go to a real car show. The Pavillions is a bunch of pretentious fags. Come out to the west side and hit up the car show at 67th AVE and Bell Rd in the Kmart parking lot. You'll see some real cars and not ones that owners PAID to have modded up. You might learn a thing or two talking to some real wrench-turning owners.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Archived