Which car should I choose? same question as the other guy :P

Which oneee???  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Which car?

• 2001 SVT Ford Cobra
    • Dodge Neon SRT-4 Complete Mopar Stage 3RS

its a stage 3 pushin a little more hp than the one ur lookin at on less psi and has a complete racing suspension on it

Well idk what to tell you. I didn't find the torque steer to be that awful. The solid mounts and torque dampener really help.

im callin :bull: solid motor mounts r u kidding me if it had solid motor mounts the car would break ur wrist

and yeah what dealer ship do u work at

its a stage 3 pushin a little more hp than the one ur lookin at on less psi and has a complete racing suspension on it

Well idk what to tell you. I didn't find the torque steer to be that awful. The solid mounts and torque dampener really help.

im callin :bull: solid motor mounts r u kidding me if it had solid motor mounts the car would break ur wrist

Lol i think he is talking about how the steering wheel is attached.

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

I don't think he's going to respond to the dealership question. I was interested, since I TOO live in Phoenix.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

I don't really care if he works at any of them. But I know ALL of them and salesman of techs at both of the ones in Phoenix. I don't exactly know what an apprentice at 17 or 18 would be. My guess....lot attendant washing cars.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Where are these derogatory comments coming from? i didn't start this pole for you to judge my age and financial situation. This is ridiculous. I work at as an apprentice at a Mercedes dealership here in phoenix. I'm a full time student at UTI for automotive technology. I have 9 ASE certifications,the pro-cut on car brake lathe certification, i'm EPA 609 certified, All-Data certified, and Ford technical customer handling certiefied. I'm in Ford acclerated credential training and in about 4 months i will be 4 creds away from being a ford master technician. if you don't think a resume like that can make enough money to buy a neon, you are mistaken. If you REALLY wan't to go here... I'll back up everything i'm saying.

as i said again :bull: my brother went to uti in orlando and hes a certified ford master tech u dont go from going to school to be a ford master tect to working at a mercedes dealership comon kid stop kidding urself uti has classes that are just for mercedes

as i said again :bull: my brother went to uti in orlando and hes a certified ford master tech u dont go from going to school to be a ford master tect to working at a mercedes dealership comon kid stop kidding urself uti has classes that are just for mercedes

Tehe... I giggled at that. Didn't even catch that. I'm not saying he isn't going to school for that, but at 18 and all those certs already?

My old roommate had an UTI once. He said it burned when he peed and he had to drink cranberry juice. :peepwall:

(Urinary Tract Infection) ---sex with a dirty bish?? lol

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

Archived