Real help is needed "girl"

As stupid as this is i have a girl problem, and to be honest i have no one else to go to. My family could give a shit... If your willing to read the long storie explaining everything and help me out that would be great.

To completly understand the storie i have to start from the beginning really, its no a sob storie its me needing legit help. Ok well iv allways been someone who was "friend less" when i was a little kid and have allways been self tought. When my parents got divorced i was like 13, and okay whatever they were never to much of a couple.. I lived wuth my mom till 7th grade then moved with my dad for six months then back with my mom, when i moved back every girl in my school thought i was "hott" i was still shy so i just shruged it off even tho every girl thought so.. 8th grade came still the same way, then i got held back the next 8th grade i started dateing.. I was dateing the best looking girls there were, nice ones to.. Yet all 13 of them broke up with me after 2 weeks exactly? Never understood that.. Then freshman year came and there was this junior.. Blonde hair, blue eyes, big boobs, sweet as hell, perfect... And i got her.. Now she feed me stories when we started dateing on how her parents couldnt know and stuff cuz she wasnt aloud to date "which i now know ment she was dateing someone else" but yea i feel inlove with this girl, blah blah tell me you cant love someone when your 15... Thats a lie. Anyway after a year i found out she cheated on me the whole time and didnt mean anything she said to me.. I finally asked her why she kept me around, now that storie changes.. Im being honest here because i need real help, but one reason she said was because i was the "perfect guy" a later reason was when she found out i have a type of autism that she felt sorry for me "that made me feel great" then the last reason she said "no ego here" but because my d*ck was huge. So okay right there alone put me into the wtf?? I want her yet she uhhhhhhh wants me or doesnt want me? So i finally stop talking to her, and go into being completly alone.. Its now a year and a half after that and i still cant get over her... I think about her everyday and its makeing me insain... Me and her started talking the last week, got together, hung out.. She said she loved me still blah blah, yet tonight she says she has no feelings for me.. And were done. Now iv tried dateing other people, but the intrest girls used to have for me isnt there anymore... Im also a extreamly ackward when it comes to interacting with people so meeting new people sucks. But i can still do it i just dont know how to get over this girl.. Its like im stuck And will be forever..

So to clear the questions up, does anyone know wtf she was doing? How do i get over a girl after 3 years? And whats the secret to girls...

And sorry for the long storie it prolly makes no sence but after this long i needa put it out somewere and get opinions so why not a place with people of the same interest..

Thanks alot

So you want us to photoshop you into pictures with other girls?

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

sounds like you got unlucky( arent we all) and got a manipulator. then again youre in or were in HS and girls love playin mind games bein on that childish shit. and theres no secret to girls. just gotta learn to pick up on the BS asap to keep from dealin with dumb shit. noone can tell you when or how to get over anyone tbh. everyones different. some people take a few days and they get some new pussy and boom theyre over the past shit. while some people take to heartbreak pretty hard and never get over that one that first got to them

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Also if youd like to look and see what i look like, so its not the fact of "well its simple hes butt fuckin ugly" my name is josh urban look me up on facebook... No homo

you trying to make a SMD love connection bro?

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

lol.

its school. they all play games just bang em and move on till your out in college. do same there then when get real job start looking (unless someone "normal" comes along. trust me you will know cause you will connect with them and well yeh you'll no she aint some cyko)

keep head up play with stereos and try meet girls at comps. girls who love car and audio? win?

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

sounds like you got unlucky( arent we all) and got a manipulator. then again youre in or were in HS and girls love playin mind games bein on that childish shit. and theres no secret to girls. just gotta learn to pick up on the BS asap to keep from dealin with dumb shit. noone can tell you when or how to get over anyone tbh. everyones different. some people take a few days and they get some new pussy and boom theyre over the past shit. while some people take to heartbreak pretty hard and never get over that one that first got to them

I feel yea.. The high school games were one thing... But shes now 19 and just did it again. Makes one think its himself and not teh sluty bitch hes into.

As stupid as this is i have a girl problem................blah blah blah .........................................................................................................................................

i just dont know how to get over this girl.. Its like im stuck And will be forever..

does anyone know wtf she was doing? How do i get over a girl after 3 years? And whats the secret to girls...

First off here is your problem. You fell in love. And your 15. And she is older.

Second, to get over her there is only one way, and that is to get another girl. Period. End of discussion.

And last, the secret to girls(and make sure u remember this the rest of your life) is = DONT EVER FULLY GIVE YOUR HEART TO A WOMAN. EVER.

They just flat out don't know what to do with it.

If you remember that one, you will be MUCH better off in life!

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

Archived