Real help is needed "girl"

well im not gonna read all this bullshit so heres my advice. Stfu man up fuck her best friend take pics send to bitch and be like suck this dick... then go put your issues into many other chicks and live a whores life. oh and as my dad told me dont be stupid wear a rubber

bang her mom. or sister or cousin. best friend.

revenge is a dish best had wet. and warm.

I like the way you think N8 :good:

i used to live by it. now im married. i have to go hide before she sees im on the computer again

shit too late im already on the phone with your wife

just stop thinking about her. it sounds hard but its not when you really try. my girl and i have been on and off for 5 years and we're only in our 20's. We got jobs, finished school, have places. We are at the point in our lives where we can devote some time to bullshit relationship drama. If I was still in high school, or even college I wouldn't be worried about some chick who says she loves me. your only gonna hurt yourself bud. theres always another chick willing to spread em. or whatever it is your looking for, i know its not always about that.

never i mean NEVER fall in love with a girl before you are 100% sure she is in love with you. its just a rule of life. if you fail to follow this rule you will get fucked everytime and dont ever forget there are millions of girls out there, if one wants to treat you like shit find another one.

my advice to you op is just start talking to other girls i guarantee you will find one you like more then the bitch you love now.

*current*

1991 honda crx si

2 skar audio 12s

pioneer 6.5s

dual 400 watt amp

audio technix

db 1/0 wiring kit.

dual head unit

am i the exception to the rule ? i picked my girl first, fell in love with her first, she is a bomb shell, we started dating in highschool, and i have given 100% of my heart to her ... now we are living in a different state together and i have started my tying the knot fund ...

am i the exception to the rule ? i picked my girl first, fell in love with her first, she is a bomb shell, we started dating in highschool, and i have given 100% of my heart to her ... now we are living in a different state together and i have started my tying the knot fund ...

exception bro

Reguardless of age, maturity level and so forth, you will alwase find ones that play games. Yes it sucks to get played, cheated on, hurt, burnt, and so forth but in the end of the day only you can change how you feel about it.

I have been with females 10+ years my senior, females my age and females younger then me(not talking jail bait). But you can find crazy females that play games reguardless of how old or young they are. The key thing to it, is if you need them to make you feel happy, then that's where you are at fault.

In life are most valuable thing we have is time, and time poorly spent, if its just procrastinating, staying in a dead end relation ship, or crying over sour milk.

It all comes down to wasting your most valuable resource. So if you feel that you can't get over her, then I would look inside your self at what you feel are your short comings and work on those. Build your own self confidence up, I don't mean become cocky.

In the end of the day, you do that and you will find more females are into you then before because confidence shows signs of success and determination. A female looking at a guy that does not need her to survive, be happy, get through day by day will intrig her over a guy that is not at that level (I am not saying you are or anything, just throwing general advice I have come across and learned in my life.)

Find things that make you happy, that you can do on your own, with friends and so forth. Because reguardless if you are with a female or not, you can do them and bring joy into your own life. Set goals you want to obtain, and push hard to reach them. In doing that you wouldn't realize how many people (females included) you will meet along the way, and will be meeting them in a setting that puts you both having something in common which is key to having a relationship with someone because you then have a level that you can relate to them. That helps a great deal in the hard times because if you don't have that then its harder to push through to the good times.

Your young still, and have plenty of time to hang out, party, go to college and so forth. Enjoy it now because the older you get the more responcabilitys you will have in life and less opratunitys to flip a 180 to try something new.

this dude is Dr. Phil good. for real

Car: 1995 Jeep XJ Cherokee Sport 4.0L (2wd)

Headunit: Pioneer AVH-P5000dvd

Front Doors: blown stock

Rear Doors: blown stock

High amp: none (for now)

Subs: 12" Kicker L7 D4

Sub amp: JL Audio 500/1v2

Wiring: Stinger Pro

Speaker wire: Stinger 12g

I didn't read anyone elses posts other then the op, just so I wouldn't have any other thoughts on the situation.

I think you got screwed and what she did was wrong. Its shitty but men arnt the only ones who can be pigs, women can be just as f'ed up. At the same time though... 3 years and you never noticed her seeing another guy? I can see getting caught up in the moment and such but that's a long time. I understand how hurt you could be right now.

I myself am 21 I almost married the girl iv been with for 4 and a half years and decided I'm not ready. Just like that everything was torn from me and I almost lost her but we talked. That's all you can do. If BOTH of you want it to work, it will work. If things don't work out, you've always got a family here to talk to.

04' Chevy Blazer

-Kenwood KIV-BT900, Infinity Kappa 462.9cfp's, Rockford P1653's, Subs... Ridin Stock-

Archived