Real help is needed "girl"

I didn't read anyone elses posts other then the op, just so I wouldn't have any other thoughts on the situation.

I think you got screwed and what she did was wrong. Its shitty but men arnt the only ones who can be pigs, women can be just as f'ed up. At the same time though... 3 years and you never noticed her seeing another guy? I can see getting caught up in the moment and such but that's a long time. I understand how hurt you could be right now.

I myself am 21 I almost married the girl iv been with for 4 and a half years and decided I'm not ready. Just like that everything was torn from me and I almost lost her but we talked. That's all you can do. If BOTH of you want it to work, it will work. If things don't work out, you've always got a family here to talk to.

After a year i finally figured out.. When i was with her i had a "feeling" but i didnt wana admit it.. Everytime i said somethin to her she would bring up me hanging out with my "bestfriend" which is infact a extreamly puurty girl (shes actully the one i did a hairtrick with in my build) so the tables would allways get turned and i was the bad guy.. Really iv been thinking about it and its fucked up how she works.. Shes one of them im not going to like you until you start geting over me then as soon as im almost over her she talks and blah blah. Its a huge mind game. But everyone here is actully makein me see past that.. And that its not only me and this one girl, plenty of you have plAyed the mind fuck game..

I just read the first post, but the only way to even try to get over a girl for me has been to find another.

right now youre probably just sitting around just thinkin of her and its making things worse, you just gotta do things to take your mind off of it, and a new girl will do it greatly, unless you find ways to think the new girl isnt as good.

Bitches are scandalous!! You want real advice , dont give in to her nor let her mind fuck you! Find yourself a new girl or just be single go enjoy your life, your young and have your whole life ahead of you to deal with women problems.

I didn't read anyone elses posts other then the op, just so I wouldn't have any other thoughts on the situation.

I think you got screwed and what she did was wrong. Its shitty but men arnt the only ones who can be pigs, women can be just as f'ed up. At the same time though... 3 years and you never noticed her seeing another guy? I can see getting caught up in the moment and such but that's a long time. I understand how hurt you could be right now.

I myself am 21 I almost married the girl iv been with for 4 and a half years and decided I'm not ready. Just like that everything was torn from me and I almost lost her but we talked. That's all you can do. If BOTH of you want it to work, it will work. If things don't work out, you've always got a family here to talk to.

After a year i finally figured out.. When i was with her i had a "feeling" but i didnt wana admit it.. Everytime i said somethin to her she would bring up me hanging out with my "bestfriend" which is infact a extreamly puurty girl (shes actully the one i did a hairtrick with in my build) so the tables would allways get turned and i was the bad guy.. Really iv been thinking about it and its fucked up how she works.. Shes one of them im not going to like you until you start geting over me then as soon as im almost over her she talks and blah blah. Its a huge mind game. But everyone here is actully makein me see past that.. And that its not only me and this one girl, plenty of you have plAyed the mind fuck game..

nothing says im over you bitch like a picture message of your dick in her sisters mouth. just saying.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

nothing says im over you bitch like a picture message of your dick in her sisters mouth. just saying.

:rofl:

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

The blonde must have a tight vag huh? That's the only reason why I didn't wanna let my HS sweetheart go lol

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg