What speakers to use?

Jrocket

OK so I upgraded from 2 L7 15's to 2 18" BTL N2's and well the 5 x 7's that were working well with the 15's just disappear with the bass now. I have about $250 budget for speaker upgrade. Amps available for use are t400.4 and a P1000.1 (not sure if i could even use but I have it there). Currently I'm using 4 MB quart 5x7s. Please shoot me any options you think would help me out.

You could get a set of components... usually a 6.5 or 5.25 set will do...

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

You could look into image dynamics.

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

Archived