2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

anyone tried subs up port up?

lots of damage to the trunk. unless you mean box sitting where the rear deck is. i have seen a few people with that setup

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

292805_289909657691402_100000171104106_1333841_1101457671_n.jpg

try this design for spl

Terry this is an awesome setup. Would you mind mentioning what size those subs are and what size that port is. Thanks.

teamlogo2small.jpg

2007 Ford Focus SES

Batteries - XS Power D3400 & D3100

Headunit - JVC Arsenal KD-A95BT

Sub Amp - Sundown SAZ-3500D

Sub - Two Custom Sundown Z v3 12"

Sub Box - Pulse Car Audio

NSPL Trunk 1801-3600 current world record holder - 150.6

• 3 weeks later...

dang 156.6, thats loud for a tunk car. best ive seen was a single rockford t1 15" in the back of a dodge neon port and sub forward did a 144-145 not sure right now. box it was in was the one rockford suggests. i think 38hz 3.5 cuft or something like that. wasnt sealed off either. he had some pillows from camping the night before that he treid stuffing around the box to seal it off but lost a good 3db. beat him in the finals because of it. he's a good freind of mine so you know i was lmao.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

anyone tried subs up port up?

lots of damage to the trunk. unless you mean box sitting where the rear deck is. i have seen a few people with that setup

im askin because i want to build a box with subs/port up...i dont have much space in my trunk... so unless that or just remove the rear seats...

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

I have a 2008 Lancer, I have had an L7 12 in it with a 750, 2 hype r's 12 on 1500, now I have 2 sundown sa-12's on a Ceescendo bc2000. My current setup I just wanted to try something different so I built a box 4ft3 tuned to 35hz. Subs up port toward the cabin. I've done other boxes but not with this setup, I just got the amp before my 2 comps this weekend. In Meca at the headrest with the car off I did a 137.6. In the IASCA event I only did a 136.7 but I messed that up. I do have my trunk custom fitted, well sort of. My question is what have people had the best experience with in their trunks or other people's trunks? I'll post more of my results when I build some more boxes. My buddy has a TL coming so we'll be able to find what works the best

I have the box that comes with the kicker dcvr 12". It had one port on one side. I made the same size port and took the port piece off an old kicker box and made it for the box has 2 ports. One on the 2 sides. And then I have my subs facing the back. And in my focus they pound. Now my friend has a 03 mustang. We put 2 12"s in there. Made it for the subs are facing the top of the car. Since his stock speakers are not in the back window that helped. And then the ports are facing the trunk lid back. And he only has 1000 watts and it hits good. If ya have the time and the materials. Play around with different boxes. I know when I build mine. I am leaning towards making a box where the subs hit facing up and angled. Someone showed me the set-up on here. Cannot remember who it was.

Current system (still building) 2 kicker 12" dcvr in factory kicker ported box, Rockford Fosgate 1200.1 Amp, Kenwood ddx-470 ddin radio, Rockford Fosgate 0 Gauge wiring, Rockford Fosgate punch 6X8 2 way speakers.

Archived