1995 Chevy Truck Build! THE HULK. Updates!!

HID's INSTALLED!!! Here are some pictures! I didn't have time tonight but I will get some night shots!! These HID's are from DDM Tuning 4500k.

The right side is the HID and the left is standard Halogen!

100_2939.jpg

Here is the HID.

100_2940.jpg

Here is the Halogen!

100_2941.jpg

I LOVE THEM! I haven't had time to aim them but I talked my mom into letting me drive the family, (4 of us) to my grandmas. It was light when we went but dark on the way home and all I can say is HOLY SHIT!! My dad gave me so much crap for wanting them and now he wants some, my mom says they look good. I'm very impressed pretty good when my lows are brighter then my highs :D haha. I also got an LED hitch cover its black but the chevy emblem lights up red when you hit the breaks. Its sexy! Didn't get a chance to take pics but I will upload them tomorrow when I get my HID's aimed. Tomorrow (Monday) I am going to install my Blue LED Stinger voltage meter. :D :D stoked about that part also. Santa brought me a 32" LED Tv for my room! Its sick!!! I am so damn happy! From my grandma I got an Armor All Gift pack! and a Ryobi drill. I also got a glue gun and a dremel tool kit! (Not the Dremel just some bits) I am ready to kick ass and take names! Oh... and I got 12 Air fresheners total in my favorite scent black leather! Like I said I will get pics up! I am so happy right now guys! And I am very very very grateful for what I have and Have been givin'! So what did you guys get? And what do you think of my HID's? :drinks:

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

Damn those HIDS look bright, Im sure Im gunna get some for my tahoe now.. Ive been watching this thread since start and never posted in it, box looks good man, Will be sick when you get those 8s.

Thanks bro!! And yes they are so worth it!! Im stoked about the box to, the 8's will be sick! shouldn't be to long!

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

That box looks really good man, you did good! Just get those SA-8s and you will be one happy camper, haha. I can honestly say that you have some of us as anxious about hearing it as you are!

I'm slightly jealous on the 32" LED tv though. :pardon:

1989 Dodge D150, 318 LA; Holley Fuel InjectionBuild Log:http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/72838-dc-dodge-d150-blowthrough-thread-updated-pics-fixed-2-level-4-15s-wlvl-5-coils/Truck Add-ons: 20" rims2/4 drop15% tintBucket seatsK&N air filterSmog Pump deleteStereoWORK IN PROGRESS2 DC Level 4 15s with Level 5 Coils1 Audiopipe AP15001D (Soon to be a Crescendo BC3500)JBL 650W amp (unsure of model)4 6x9 Rockford Prime 3 ways2 Soundstream TWS.4 Dome tweetersKnuKonceptz 1/0 Power Wire

*3 Kinetik 2400s and a Mechman 270A alt in the future*

Hid lights are the best mod ive done to my truck. I literally could not see anything out of it with stupid halogens. Mud riding will take a toll on the Hid's also, so watch it if you do that. I keep some spare ballasts, bulbs, and relays in my truck incase water gets in them. Everything looks killer man!

PSI and Sundown audio FTW!! 2001 F150 crewcab Sundown z12v.2 on a sax1200d! 1/0 welding wire!

Screwgreen-1.jpg

Google 4hi mod for chevy Do that the put hids in the high beam location Bright as fuckk i did it to my truck... Even with tinted windsheild and slightly tinted headlights its like day time with all 4 on!

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

That box looks really good man, you did good! Just get those SA-8s and you will be one happy camper, haha. I can honestly say that you have some of us as anxious about hearing it as you are!

I'm slightly jealous on the 32" LED tv though. :pardon:

Thanks! And it is a nice tv (:

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif

Hid lights are the best mod ive done to my truck. I literally could not see anything out of it with stupid halogens. Mud riding will take a toll on the Hid's also, so watch it if you do that. I keep some spare ballasts, bulbs, and relays in my truck incase water gets in them. Everything looks killer man!

Haha I love the HID's man! And I'll keep that in mind! I love mud but after detailing my engine bay.. mud is scary now lol. Truck is turning into a show truck :yahoo: and thanks for the compliment!

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif

Google 4hi mod for chevy Do that the put hids in the high beam location Bright as fuckk i did it to my truck... Even with tinted windsheild and slightly tinted headlights its like day time with all 4 on!

high 4 will come! Subs are next! haha just these HID's are bright! I love em

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif

Archived