1995 Chevy Truck Build! THE HULK. Updates!!

Here is my STINGER Voltage Meter install! I tried to take pictures but I get distracted.

Here is the meter fresh out of the package.

108_0166.jpg

Went to Walmart and bought some 16 gauge red wire.

108_0169.jpg

Picked a place to put the meter! Right by the show stopping switch AKA the under dash blue led's (;

108_0170.jpg

The wires on the volt meter were short, like 1' long so I had to butt splice some wire on. That's where the 16 gauge wire comes into play, I used red on all three, colored the ground end black, the remote blue and the power was already red. I ran the red behind the stereo and used a scotch connector to tie into the remote wire. The ground wire went down under the dash a bolted to part of the frame. I ran the red (hot) through the fire wall and tied it into my fuse block where the 0 gauge for my big 3 goes in and to the battery, I crimped a wire loop on and here the picture.

108_0171.jpg

Turned on the truck and this is wired so that when you turn on the stereo the meter comes on. This is the truck resting at 12 volts with the truck off.

108_0172.jpg

14 with the truck started.

108_0173.jpg

I think it looks nice and clean I love it.

SIDE NOTE: Never do any electrical without disconnecting your battery!! I may have HID pics up later tonight! Lovin' this!

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

I've been doing some resurch on hid's and come to find out in ALL states, if your vehicle did not come stock with them, they are illegal if the cop knows about the laws. Just a ill FYI and also they have 2 be white and not blue or purple.

Haha my parents made me walk to the cop shop and personally ask a cop, he said that HID's are legal here but you cant have blue or purple, I mean I see them here all the time with a blue tint to them, he also said you cant retro fit the little LED ones in like on the new audi's. Now I have HID's :D Im sure cops wont bother you as long as you aim them good and they arent blue or some shit. :drinks:

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

Dude what an impressive build. I just graduated last spring, and I still dont know how to save money, says my new 6000 watt sub..... and I want to personally thank you for such an inspiring build. And great fiberglassing! Wow i tried and got more on my hands then on the box, resulted in brake fluid flame throwing and playing with firecrackers.... yeah. back on subject, Great build dude. Keep it up.

My old Build Log!

http://www.stevemead...der-in-a-jetta/

Two Obsidian 15s V2

Two Audiopipe Apsm 1500s

Fourth Order Wall

TEAM CLEARLY LOUDER

TEAM OBSIDIAN AUDIO

Dude what an impressive build. I just graduated last spring, and I still dont know how to save money, says my new 6000 watt sub..... and I want to personally thank you for such an inspiring build. And great fiberglassing! Wow i tried and got more on my hands then on the box, resulted in brake fluid flame throwing and playing with firecrackers.... yeah. back on subject, Great build dude. Keep it up.

Thanks! Comments like that feel great! Fiberglassing was more trial and error for me, I love fiber glassing and had done a few projects before this :) when you do it wear latex gloves, brush the area lightly with resin, stick the Matt on it, and apply resin to the matt, the resin did first holds the mat in place. And my advice on building is research, research and research some more!! There are great builds on here and great people help you. I'm not genius but igot alot smarter since I started doing my research and taking notes ! Good luck

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif

Those HIDs look mean! You need to get a night picture up so we can see what they do :).

Coming asap! How do u aim these? lol

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif

They should already be aimed unless you un aimed them to install (which you shouldnt of had to do) Your old lights were aimed,all you did basically is replace the light bulb

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

Archived