PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

I got a new phone today the Samsung Galaxy S3. I've only had it for a few hours and this phone is awesome and for being so big its very comfortable. It also takes great pictures so my build thread is going to be loaded with great pictures. This picture was taken with my old phone.... haha

IMG_20120719_1258211.jpg

IMGP3580.jpg
i got a sII and its starting to drain my battery in less then 3 hours. also uses up all my data. i tried closing everything running on it and still runs my battery and data service. i also get my co worker on my case because the phone dials and texts them all day. is weird but im actually next to them when the phone rings and they show me its me calling
Sounds to me like it's time to upgrade to the GS3! This phone is sick. Battery lasts me about 11-13hrs of moderate to heavy use...even in stock form the thing is hella fast and very smooth. It's crazy to me how fluid Touchwiz is now, they've come along way with it....but I like modding my phone so I've rooted it, installed CWMRecovery, flashed a deodexed ROM and some inverted Gapps as well as a full theme and changed out the launcher to Nova Prime. I'm hella tempted to flash the CM10 Jelly Bean ROM the Cyanogen guys released yesterday but i'm skurred now, people have been losing their IMEI :eek:

I'm stuck on my droid INC with CM7 until I upgrade in October LOL. I'm leaving verizon. Going T-mobile and getting a new Nokia 710. Im done with android...dont do anything I cant do on the Nokia anymore so no reason to deal with creating backups....dealing with force closes ,,,having to run recovery and reflash roms etc. I had my fun LOL and just cant stand iOS so onto windows for me.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

I got a new phone today the Samsung Galaxy S3. I've only had it for a few hours and this phone is awesome and for being so big its very comfortable. It also takes great pictures so my build thread is going to be loaded with great pictures. This picture was taken with my old phone.... haha

Agreed. I'm a modder to the core but even in stock form this phone is the shit!

I'm stuck on my droid INC with CM7 until I upgrade in October LOL. I'm leaving verizon. Going T-mobile and getting a new Nokia 710. Im done with android...dont do anything I cant do on the Nokia anymore so no reason to deal with creating backups....dealing with force closes ,,,having to run recovery and reflash roms etc. I had my fun LOL and just cant stand iOS so onto windows for me.

Sorry to hear that...I can't do the Windows phones... too boring, not upgradeable (Win 7 phone users can't upgrade to Win 8), just not my cup of tea. I felt insulted when I tried using one of those phones, it's like they were built for retards who are too slow to realize that pressing the phone icon opens up the dialer. It was like the phone was telling me "here dumbass, let me display all this info right there in one place for you since you're too damn stupid to figure out how to do it yourself." I'm good. But good luck with that.

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

IMGP3580.jpg

i got a sII and its starting to drain my battery in less then 3 hours. also uses up all my data. i tried closing everything running on it and still runs my battery and data service. i also get my co worker on my case because the phone dials and texts them all day. is weird but im actually next to them when the phone rings and they show me its me calling

Sounds to me like it's time to upgrade to the GS3! This phone is sick. Battery lasts me about 11-13hrs of moderate to heavy use...even in stock form the thing is hella fast and very smooth. It's crazy to me how fluid Touchwiz is now, they've come along way with it....but I like modding my phone so I've rooted it, installed CWMRecovery, flashed a deodexed ROM and some inverted Gapps as well as a full theme and changed out the launcher to Nova Prime. I'm hella tempted to flash the CM10 Jelly Bean ROM the Cyanogen guys released yesterday but i'm skurred now, people have been losing their IMEI :eek:

Where did you learn all of this modding stuff? lol. I'm curious to what all you can do.

2011 Chevy Camaro
Pioneer AVH-P1400
AA Mayhem 12
Audioque 3500D.1
Knu 1/0

2000 Chevy Silverado

2 Sundown SA-15's

1 American Bass 200.1

Sky High 1/0

Stock Electrical..... FTL!

Where did you learn all of this modding stuff? lol. I'm curious to what all you can do.
XDA Developers

That place is the holy grail of Android modding. My suggestion to you is to read up on stuff before you just go jumping in head first cause it's real easy to end up with a very expensive paperweight.

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

Dude xda is amazing back when I had an HTC eris I had it rooted overclocked and I had gone through atleast 15 different roms. My last phone had a locked bootloader experia play but I already found out the the bootloader on this phone is unlockable but like you said it's even awesome in stock form.

IMGP3580.jpg

I rooted my sII skyrocket, you can freeze the data hogging programs, they are mostly at&t preloaded apps you dont use, i know someone that started going way over they're data and found out that at 11 PM every night one of the preloaded at&t apps no one uses started using tons of data, at&t is in some law suits over this. People are randomly surpassing they're data plans overnight. when they are not even on the phone and in bed asleep. you should do some research and investigate this, call in ask a lot of questions and ask them for lists of when your data is being used, they can also tell you which progams are using it,

My phone started sucking tons of data for no appearant reason, I have unlimited, but I hit 4 gb in 4 days for no reason what so ever, and they slowed my speed to 7kb per second,

(1995 internet speeds) this happened 3 months in a row, i called in and they kept telling me I had to "upgrade" my plan from unlimited data to 5gb of data....... yea ok, so I went through and froze all of the unneeded at&t apps, and bada bing, i have not got capped on my data plan since and I use pandora, youtube, email send recieve pics pretty much non stop, if you look in your active applications, there are att apps that use constant data that even if you close the app, they kick right back on, freezing them is like uninstalling them, except they are stil on the phone, and the data usage stops

XS-power1.jpg

IMGP3580.jpg

I rooted my sII skyrocket, you can freeze the data hogging programs, they are mostly at&t preloaded apps you dont use, i know someone that started going way over they're data and found out that at 11 PM every night one of the preloaded at&t apps no one uses started using tons of data, at&t is in some law suits over this. People are randomly surpassing they're data plans overnight. when they are not even on the phone and in bed asleep. you should do some research and investigate this, call in ask a lot of questions and ask them for lists of when your data is being used, they can also tell you which progams are using it,

My phone started sucking tons of data for no appearant reason, I have unlimited, but I hit 4 gb in 4 days for no reason what so ever, and they slowed my speed to 7kb per second,

(1995 internet speeds) this happened 3 months in a row, i called in and they kept telling me I had to "upgrade" my plan from unlimited data to 5gb of data....... yea ok, so I went through and froze all of the unneeded at&t apps, and bada bing, i have not got capped on my data plan since and I use pandora, youtube, email send recieve pics pretty much non stop, if you look in your active applications, there are att apps that use constant data that even if you close the app, they kick right back on, freezing them is like uninstalling them, except they are stil on the phone, and the data usage stops

freeze AT&T family map, att navigator and at&t ready2go, google play movie,

att family map, subscription program, sucks data even if not subcribed.

att navigator is a navigation program that costs $9.99 a month, when the phoen already has a top of the line navigation program on it, even when you are not a subscriber, it constantly drains data. AT&T ready to go is an asistant that helps you set your phone up, and sucks data somehow,

also, set your apps to manual updates, otherwise your phones constantly downloading updates from apps all the time when off of wifi.

XS-power1.jpg

Archived