can i get some wiring help?

ok so a buddy contacted me today asking if i wouldn't mind lending him a hand on installing his system into his car said he is having some trouble. being me i said sure why not i love cold(not) and love audio(which is true) and im off work.

his car is a 2012 VW cc. as i have never even seen one of these i don't want to start destroying this guys car looking for a wiring route lol so if anybody knows or could maybe give me an idea to make it easier that would be super cool. cant find anything on the net about this car in this area since its brand new.

thanks in advance.

Well, I don't know about that car specifically, but there should be a spot in the firewall that the stock wires enter the cab, maybe you could squeeze the extra wires in through there. Or sometimes there'll be other ports in the firewall that are unused (like a hole for a clutch rod on an automatic). Just look around a bit and see if there's any pre-existing holes.

Good luck!

2008 Toyota Corolla

-Skar VVX 12 D4 (2)-Skar SK1500.1-Pioneer DEH-80prs

• 3 weeks later...

make one yourself.. get a drill and a bit that is a little bigger than the wire your using and then spray foam it from the engine side never fails.. or you could get a ruber insert piece (idk what the specific name is) but thats what i did lol the spray foam not rubber piece.. i never use rubbers

Archived