bagging and body dropping a 81 crew cab dually

well i got to work on it yesterday right after work and it was a good start getting back on it i got the dash ripped out of it and all the wires and cleaned the firewall up some hope to get back on it sunday and get some more work done

004_zps25d7b4c0.jpg
005_zps0308e7d5.jpg
011_zps6393e559.jpg
012_zps7391d298.jpg
015_zps365b924c.jpg
014_zps9fbfef88.jpg

lol ive got about 4" on you and just do what i do before i do any modding on anything research research research lol from what ive seen the hardest part is keeping everything straight and lining everything up

edit~ heres a link for doing the ford idk if it would apply to the chevy or not but yeah http://www.hotrodhotline.com/md/html/chopping_a_top.php

in the words of this random guy i met: "google is thy friend" lol

or one with more detailed pics http://www.customclassictrucks.com/techarticles/0907cct_how_to_chop_a_truck_top/viewall.html

thanks for the links man

well i got to work on it yesterday right after work and it was a good start getting back on it i got the dash ripped out of it and all the wires and cleaned the firewall up some hope to get back on it sunday and get some more work done

012_zps7391d298.jpg

Is this the new dash thats going in?

FI BL18 Build Log: CLICK HERE!!

2003 Explorer Sport:

FI BL18

SoundQubed 2200 at 0.7ohm

Pioneer DEH-2500UI

Pioneer 6 x 8s

Rockford Fosgate 6 x 9s

5 ft^3 box at 35hz

Lots of Mega Mat

SkyHighCarAudio_zpse6b4e501.png3abb2365-8d29-422d-a446-efa7a74b8dba_zps70e62980.jpgFILogo_zps400b37c1.jpg

012_zps7391d298.jpg

sure is man trying to do someting different

Looks wayyy better than the old stock ones. You also got like the perfect iPad spot in the center! :good:

FI BL18 Build Log: CLICK HERE!!

2003 Explorer Sport:

FI BL18

SoundQubed 2200 at 0.7ohm

Pioneer DEH-2500UI

Pioneer 6 x 8s

Rockford Fosgate 6 x 9s

5 ft^3 box at 35hz

Lots of Mega Mat

SkyHighCarAudio_zpse6b4e501.png3abb2365-8d29-422d-a446-efa7a74b8dba_zps70e62980.jpgFILogo_zps400b37c1.jpg

Looks wayyy better than the old stock ones. You also got like the perfect iPad spot in the center! :good:

haha i was going to do that or do a imac mini with a touch screen monitor

and i ordered some new toys for the shop a miller 252 mig and a 36in bead roller so i cant wait for them to come in

Millermatic_252_zpsa6fb91fb.png

202-36nv-k--jamey-jordan-signature-serie

Archived