A Fresh Mustang Shelby Gt500

check it out. GT Mustang cloned to a GT500 but instead of a wimpy supercharger this ones got TWIN TURBO's

i didnt take a pic of the engine but you cant see the turbo's anyway. they are mounted by the transmission very stealth. and who owns this car

M period Fresh comma Mannie Fresh

Photo05.jpg

boy even got mannie in the pic

Photo06.jpg

once it comes bacl its getting a tricked out headlight setup that looks factory but you wont see another like it.

this car sounds like a stock GT till you get on it , then it turns into a beast

He would have had to go through quite a bit of an ordeal to silence the sounds of the turbos spooling up. I don't know of very many people who would want to do that. I thought about it, but I could never come up with a way to keep them quiet without sacraficing performance.

BJJ20logo20resize.png

i wasnt expecting him to come get it that day but i had to talk some buissness with him so it all worked out.

yea it has turbo whine. just when its sitting idle or driving under 20mph it sounds almost like a stock gt but if you rev it or step on it it comes alive and yea the turbos scream a nice medly