Just got home with new Ipad 3

i just think that nowadays people rely on there phones and stuff like this for everything. like the cameras now everyone takes pictures with there camera phones i have never once used the camera on my phone if i want to take a picture ill use my real camera. same thing for games people say that phones will replace gaming consoles phone games are ok for about 5 minutes but after that they get boring. its much better to play games on something that is made for gaming. i think i still prefer a laptop over an ipad. dont see anything that would make me buy one.

I agree, I prefer to use my nice DSLR for pictures, my game consoles for games, and my laptop for everything else. That's why I switched from a smartphone "Blackberry Tour" to a little flip phone. It does have a camera for those moments where a picture is just needed to tell a story :P

People can hate on Apple products as much as they want. However, they've been redefining education and use in a lot of Fortune 500 companies. Personally, I can see why people can't justify an iPad and it's even hard for me to justify the new one that just came out. I've had the original iPad 64GB and I use it for going to the gym to watch movies while doing cardio.

As for the screen resolution. A lot of people used to think that the screen wasn't going to make that huge of a difference until they saw an iPhone 4S screen in person. It's just, brilliant and so crisp. That alone just makes me want to purchase one for 1080P movies, my Photography and FaceTime. Plus, Apple products hold value and you can sell them for a pretty decent chunk of change.

Just wait till this retina display technology is ready for the Macbook Pros and iMacs... you think gaming looks gorgeous now? Just wait until you have a minimum of twice the resolution on your screen versus before and then tell me you don't believe in the technology.

Regardless though, different strokes for different folks. However, this may cause a bashing thread but without Apple, the electronics industry would be nowhere near what it is today without Apple driving innovation as hard as they've been.

Remember?

beforeandafteriphone-640x259.jpg

Back in the days when there were a lot of new innovations that were very usefull and designs weren't all alike.

Have fun with your ipad 3 OP, as long as you enjoy it and think you spent your money well.

EDIt: Loudbimmer, really the macbook lasts the longest?

My dad still has a 10 year old compaq laptop, i still keep my 9 year old asus laptop just in case and my mom is still using the 6 yaer old toshiba. None of them have problems except the battery.

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

I'm a fanboy? Really

There is a reason I'm not getting IPhone 4s or IPad HD. Because It's a same fucking thing with few minor differences.

I got IPhone and MacBook because compared to other brands, like Dell, Motorola, LG ect. it lasts the longest grandpa.

Well shit. This can't go well.

I'd like to take this opportunity to tell you that you're an idiot. There are many flaws with the iPad's design, both from a hardware and software point of view. I'm not going to sit here and spell them all out, however I will say that Apple is very good at marketing their product to "the average user", as you say. However, for those of us who like to use our $500 for something other than just a portable Facebook machine, Apple's offering doesn't cut it.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Well... have a good vacay loudbimmer...

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

:sadwavey:

:ninja:

TEH NINJA STRIKES

Well, maybe it wasn't the ninja this time. I don't know. All I know is I fear the ninja.

:ninja:

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Ill be honest. If apple comes out with a 55 inch tv with the apple tv integrated into it im all over it. There screens are pretty damn amazing to look at. of course it would probably be like 6 grand too

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Ill be honest. If apple comes out with a 55 inch tv with the apple tv integrated into it im all over it. There screens are pretty damn amazing to look at. of course it would probably be like 6 grand too

More like 7 grand lol. Providing the software and hardware don't screw ya over =) Good suggestion though, I'd buy one too....if it was really cheap lol. But for now I'll stick with my 52" LG tv.

New build coming soon. [center][url="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/sigtoo.jpg/"][img]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9541/sigtoo.jpg[/img][/url][/center]

Archived