Tweeter install help..

mrdavebasshead75

I have a pair of Crunch CRBT-4 tweeters I want to put in my door panels but I have no idea how to install them. There were no instructions in the box. Any help or anyone installed these or something similar?

Im asking how to install this type of tweeter. Its not a standard flush or surface mount tweeter. I wish I had a pic but all I have is my cell phone and no computer. They are Crunch CRBT-4 2" super tweeters and they have like a horn on the top then a ring with two screws and the base which is larger than the top (horn) part..

whatever happened to the socalled help from smd?? Things like this make u wanna close your account! Ill figure it out my damn self. Thanks anyways!!

Theirs not much info your giving man, do you already have components/coaxs/stock speakers in the doors? Are they running off a amp/headunit/stock? The more info or better you can describe, the more accurate help you will get..

2008 TBSS Black Granite

Alpine CDA-117

Clarion EQS746

AudioQue Supertweets @ dash

Alpine DDT-s30 @ b pillars

Alpine SPR-60c @ front doors

Alpine SPR-60 @ rear doors

Alpine PDX-f4

Second Skin DampPro

KNUkonceptz Wiring

DCpower 270amp alt

Optima YT underhood *temp

Two15DCxls

Hifonics bxi2610 *temp

saz4500 and 4 xp3000s coming soon.

stop your bitching and give us some details or pics so we can help you. are you even capable of installing them yourself? sounds like you have a bullet tweet, you need to cut holes to mount them in the panel. ill leave it at that till you give more info...

What more info do u need? it doesn't matter where im putting them, doesnt matter how many watts im putting to them! And im definitely not BITCHING!! All the freak I asked was have anybody ever installed the damn things or something similar because I have them and want to install them in my car but I have not seen or had this type of tweeter! I gave up any damn way and paid a freakin installer $100 to do it plus run freakin wires thru the doors! Thanks alot SMD!

Archived