What is your favorite part about your ride?

my god....where do I start? how sexy her lines are, the curves across her body, the speeds she is capable of....

you tell me....

Photo03253.jpg

especially since the 1441 stroke and bore, the stage 2 head port and polish, the cams, the honda s2k injectors, the undercut drag trans, and the dyno tune......

4ef65871.jpg

8434ca4d.jpg

06 2500hd, 6.0L, 4l80e, 4wd, (muah work truck)

7" BDS HC lift kit

(5) 37x13.5R18 Toyo Open Country M/Ts

(5) 18x10 Moto Metal MO962

tablet in lieu of deck

blue tooth interconnect to soundstream eq (for volume control and bass control)

4 Alpine type r 10's

6 cubes net, 80sqin's port, tuned to 33hz

2 brutus brx5000.5's

2 pairs 3" polk audio for a pillars

4 pairs polk audio 6.5 comps

1 pair 8" polk audio for mids

2 xspower d3400 batteries

.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!

P.S. Thanks Steve....for the demo!!!! loud as fauk!

My favorite thing about my ride is, you know how when you buy a vehicle you start to notice every other driver with the same model as you? Yeah, i don't have that problem.

i built it myself, it' s not the common 6" lift with 35's that every lifted chevy truck here has,its a stepside.

sasswap081.jpg

sasswap084.jpg

That's a great looking truck. My first truck was a black stepside but it was a '90. Any system in this monster of yours?

Hey.. I have a 5" lift with 35's ):

your good man, your truck looks good,and you have put alot of work in that thing.that reminds me,i need to go vote for you in sotm.

thanks man! it's my baby! :D

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

Mine always cranks over, always starts, always gets me from A to B :shrug:

LOL why did some of you list things but not even put what kinda car it is?

Mine is in my sig but its a 99 Cadillac Seville STS (no pics right now), has 174k on it but its a beast. If you have never owned a Caddy, esp with a V8 Northstar, then you are missing out. Gas mileage is pretty good, 17 avg, about 24MPG on the freeway @ 68-70mph. No need for an OBD-2 since its built into the dash, DIC also shows you your voltage, trans fluid life (never drops below 100%, if it does change it lol), Oil Life Monitor of course, AVG MPG & MPH, among a ton of other things you can enable like passenger side mirror tilt when put into reverse.

Only downside to these are the price for parts, paid $4500 for it with 123k on it back in May 2009 but parts wise its still a $60k car. AC Delco OEM strut is $750 for the just one side in the front. I've put at least $4k into it but I love it, I think about selling and getting a new car to make payments on but I just can't go through with it.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

the level kit, it was only $200 and completely changed the look of the truck along with the wheels and tires

Its getting walled so its never going in the mud again, was fun as hell though

1145.jpg

4475.jpg

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

the level kit, it was only $200 and completely changed the look of the truck along with the wheels and tires

Its getting walled so its never going in the mud again, was fun as hell though

1145.jpg

4475.jpg

Fuck it. I had a 2x12 box sitting in my rear seat unrestrained & went offroad anyways :lol: Luckily noone was in the back seat...don't think they'd like to wear a 4 cube box and a set of HDC3's :lol: Mine had a leveling kit on it as well, I don't like the front slope look of the trucks, just looks unnatural. Definitely going to put a nice suspension on my truck, probably with an extra 2-3" lift.

POTATO!

It's got 3,000 miles and it's paid off :P

PhonePics343.jpg

And my favorite part of the other ride

PhonePics346.jpg

5 Inch Straight Pipe.... and EFI Live

PhonePics348.jpg

2011 Chevy Camaro
Pioneer AVH-P1400
AA Mayhem 12
Audioque 3500D.1
Knu 1/0