2000 Chevy Malibu Build (here We Go Again)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Im pretty much done i just have to cut the hole for the subwoofer. i had a little problem with the back plate being a little too small so i filled it with liquid nail caulk on the inside and wood filler on the outside i hope it works =/

Oh and just because you see a mustang in that pic doesn't mean im not a die hard chevy fan ;)

• 4 weeks later...

Well i've been thinking for a little while about this and i think im going to go 2 15" HDC315's on 2 zx1000.1's. High possibility im going to do that. im just trying to get an idea on how i should set this up because i highly doubt im fitting 2 15's in the back on my malibu.

Ok well its official, Just have to wait until they get the HDC3's back in stock in april. hoping to have this done by the 26th of april. im just stuck on how im gonna have this box set up. also having 2k running off of stock alt and batt and kinetik 1400 in the back will hurt my alt? Not like im going to be blasting it all day everyday.

I run a ZX1500 on a stock alt and a kentik 800. I do find, no light dimming and voltage only drops to 12.3 when wide open.

Also if don't think 2 15 would fit why not one 18" D2 and 2-ZX1000 and a Maxlink. 2K on a single 18 should wang.

1993 Mazda Mx-3

Subs: 2 18" DC Audio Lvl 4 D.7

Highs amp: Sundown SAX-100.4

Sub amp: Sundown SAZ-3000D

Electrical:Kinetik 1200 under hood, 2-Kinetik 2400 rear

All 1/0 KnuKonceptz Wire Power/Ground, Big 3, 8Ga Speaker Wire, KnuKonceptz Karma RCA's

Dampening: 120sqft 80Mil Thick Sound Destroyer Mat

Goal: 150 DB 149.9 Street Bass

TeamSundown-3-1.jpg

DCSig.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived