2000 Chevy Malibu Build (here We Go Again)

Anyone want to guess what i got today :wub:

A new amp and subs?

1993 Mazda Mx-3

Subs: 2 18" DC Audio Lvl 4 D.7

Highs amp: Sundown SAX-100.4

Sub amp: Sundown SAZ-3000D

Electrical:Kinetik 1200 under hood, 2-Kinetik 2400 rear

All 1/0 KnuKonceptz Wire Power/Ground, Big 3, 8Ga Speaker Wire, KnuKonceptz Karma RCA's

Dampening: 120sqft 80Mil Thick Sound Destroyer Mat

Goal: 150 DB 149.9 Street Bass

TeamSundown-3-1.jpg

DCSig.jpg

Im just waiting on a box plan. im getting ready to set up all the wiring for the other amp. now hooking up a second amp. do i just take rcas from the output on the first amp and connect it to the second amp? and splice into the remote wire and run another wire from that to the second amp?

Im just waiting on a box plan. im getting ready to set up all the wiring for the other amp. now hooking up a second amp. do i just take rcas from the output on the first amp and connect it to the second amp? and splice into the remote wire and run another wire from that to the second amp?

I have 2 zx 200.2 and a zx1500.1 i just ran all the rca's from the back of the radio. but you can just rn them from the output of the first amp. as for the remote...i run mine from the fuse box to the amps if i have more then one amp hooked up because hooking up to many amps to the HV sometimes burns out the the remote wire on the HV

1993 Mazda Mx-3

Subs: 2 18" DC Audio Lvl 4 D.7

Highs amp: Sundown SAX-100.4

Sub amp: Sundown SAZ-3000D

Electrical:Kinetik 1200 under hood, 2-Kinetik 2400 rear

All 1/0 KnuKonceptz Wire Power/Ground, Big 3, 8Ga Speaker Wire, KnuKonceptz Karma RCA's

Dampening: 120sqft 80Mil Thick Sound Destroyer Mat

Goal: 150 DB 149.9 Street Bass

TeamSundown-3-1.jpg

DCSig.jpg

Well we have a slight bit of a problem. the way i have the subs mounted one of the sub is going to hit the divider of the trunk and backseat. i could push the box back into the backseat more but it would be like 1 sub in the trunk 1 sub out lol. idk how that would work.

Archived