Smoove's 1996 Chevy Ext cab C1500 Blowthrough RF, Fi, DD, SMD Meters 6th. updated pics start page 89

I bet I know who hears it third. First is the owner, second is the wife,third it's hopefully ME :P

Third may actually be the guy who lives across from me. He called the cops on me on a saturday afternoon for testing 2 P2 8's on 120w for 67 seconds. Yes I will be a DICK and turn up the new system for another 67 seconds :) I usually don't like to be a ass like that, but he seems to have something against me. The college kids next door can throw a loud party until 1:30am and he doesn't say anything. And yes even I could hear bass from the system they were playing music on inside the house.

LOL!!!!!! That would be fun.

So I kinda ran into a problem with the metallic blue paint. On the box itself I sprayed 2 coats of white primer and 1 1 coat of white semi-gloss then 2 coats of the metallic blue. The metallic blue came out with a nice shine to it and looks good on the box. On port walls I did 3 coats of white primer and then 3 coats of metallic blue. The port walls do not have the even shine to them I was hoping for. I tried wet sanding, but it didn't help much. So I am gonna have to get a blue semi-gloss to put under the blue metallic paint. So more painting will happen on Saturday. GRRRRR!!!!!!! Not happy having to do this twice. Thats what get for assuming the metallic would have a gloss to it.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks really good. You ain't lying about the center console being kind of hard. I just did an console with the same cup holders and i just build the surrounding up with bondo and some wood pieces to go on the front and rear of the cup holders. I'll look to see if i have pictures of it.

I'd like to see what you did. I plan to put more into that console this weekend. Those cup holders are not playing nice. I also plan to have some more updates on the box this weekend. Paint should be dry.

Archived