Happy ThanksGiving SMD!

Happy Thanksgiving.

I am thankful for this forum, the users who have made it enjoyable, the hurt butts for the lulz, the wise men who have helped humble me and made me realize the dynamics to this life are limitless, and the many conversations that make this place, really the only car audio forum I will EVER call home.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Happy Thanksgiving.

I am thankful for this forum, the users who have made it enjoyable, the hurt butts for the lulz, the wise men who have helped humble me and made me realize the dynamics to this life are limitless, and the many conversations that make this place, really the only car audio forum I will EVER call home.

I am definitely thankful for the smd family. I have learned so much since I signed up here. Thank you guys! Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy thanksgiving all. Everyone stay safe. Wife and I are about to pack up the car and drive the 3.5 hours home. Somehow I ended up getting the drive home

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Happy thanksgiving all. Everyone stay safe. Wife and I are about to pack up the car and drive the 3.5 hours home. Somehow I ended up getting the drive home

That's what usually happens when ur the man of the house

Scion tC SQ Build
iPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily driven
Ford Explorer C Pillar Wall Build

Just a cheap car to destroy with bass :D

Yum that fried turkey looks delish!

We did the same thing last year went to Costco and loaded up on oil and fried the bird!

I love frying turkeys! It may look a little dry here but this was the moistest turkey we've had, it has Cajun injection in it with Cajun seasoning on the outside!

1898070_635754349830843_1457278514_n_zps

Archived