help with cutting image out (photoshop?)

Can someone cut this button out and slap it back onto a black background for me. I only have windows paint and it just doesn't do well with odd shaped objects. I would just fill in the background but the fill tool can't figure out the edges of the image. I think this is a fairly simple operation in photoshop.

images-2.jpg

Ahhh crap im a moron...idk what the hell i was thinking of. Let me see what i can do when I get home. Do you need it fast.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

I did it im uploading now. Used paint on my work computer lol. Use a circle tool to make a thick black circle around it...then paint it all in... Easy as pie. here yah go.

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

Sold to:

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

circle.jpg

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

Sold to:

I've one question for you why a black background and not just no background then you can place it on anything you want without worrying that the colors black aren't excactly the same.

Just an idea don't know what you're doing excactly but that's how I would do it

Archived