I just came back from shopping and i was about 10 min away and my fucking truck just stopped i tried to restart it and nothing itll crank up but it wont go. First i thought i needed a new started but my brother said that wasnt the prob it was to late to take it to a show so there it sits in the parking lot of wendys =( but not to worry all my "new "stereo stuff is at my house so now tomorrow i have to get it towed somewhere to see what the fuck is wrong with it Fuck !!!!

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

any idea how much itll cost to get it fixed Fi?

wanna sell it cheap? :D

stop topic jacking !!!! :lol:

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

well i blow up my RF T3K. we're both fucked out of the pockets.

well im car less so its a little diff but yea were both pretty fucked :mad:

ouch bro maybe fuel pump?

Thats what my brother said how much to fix?