Drill Press Recommendations

HunterJohnson

Not a bad deal at all! Seems like a score for sure!!

I'm happy with it. 1hp is strong as well, even tho I only intended to cut wood ill prob be doing some metal work now bc I have it
Mine as well put it to use now that you have it! Lol.

Looks like it cleaned up pretty damn good, almost looks brand new!

Yeah I am happy with how it cleaned up. I used this metal cleaner/lubricant/preservative after I sanded so hopefully it keeps it's shine.

Scion tC SQ Build
iPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily driven
Ford Explorer C Pillar Wall Build

Just a cheap car to destroy with bass :D

Should definitley do the trick I would think.

I wish I could come across some deals like that locally. Seems like everything I find locally is $200+ for crappy table top models. (I have been looking for a stand alone model to clear off the workbench! Lol.)

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

Should definitley do the trick I would think.

I wish I could come across some deals like that locally. Seems like everything I find locally is $200+ for crappy table top models. (I have been looking for a stand alone model to clear off the workbench! Lol.)

Thats a bummer! Keep looking theres gotta be one that comes out first day and just jump on it. I researched for few days before I purchased mine

That is a perfectly good floor-stander. good eye, good deal. should do just right for everything you were looking for.

yeah already used it a bit, nice smooth strong motor, only thing I dont like is the level to adjust the motor it acts a little weird.

Scion tC SQ Build
iPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily driven
Ford Explorer C Pillar Wall Build

Just a cheap car to destroy with bass :D

Archived