Amart88's Blazer 4 Zcon 18's. New amp rack and HU

I like the window, have you thought about having it etched so when you light it up the etching's pop out?

25d9cf71-fff8-4b67-a8f5-28c80d5ea859_zps7d3fe7f6-90c4-4939-b709-43f0e5812212_zps

2018 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback (build in progress)

NVX Sound Deadener (Front Doors)
Stinger FAST Rings

Stock Electrical

SSA Evil 6.5's Front Speakers
Stock rear speakers

MB Quart ONX4.80 speaker amp
Rockford Fosgate T-1500bdcp
DC Level 4 12" D1 @ 2-ohm
Box In Design Stage
Stock Radio
My Build Log

Been stalkin since the beginning something about 4 Zcon 18s caught my eye. Should of posted long ago but like Kyle said your work is EPIC. Smooth lines thought the box just top notch work through out. Loving your build bro, I'll be waiting to see the end result.

For some color changing LEDs try home depo or lowe's or whatever you have up in canada. I believe my parents got some from there I'll give them a call to make sure.

It's like rubbing your wiener up against a sheep.

I like the window, have you thought about having it etched so when you light it up the etching's pop out?

Think I'm just going to leave it plain clear. Nowhere to do that around here anyhow that I know of. More of a time issue.

Been stalkin since the beginning something about 4 Zcon 18s caught my eye. Should of posted long ago but like Kyle said your work is EPIC. Smooth lines thought the box just top notch work through out. Loving your build bro, I'll be waiting to see the end result.

For some color changing LEDs try home depo or lowe's or whatever you have up in canada. I believe my parents got some from there I'll give them a call to make sure.

Thanks bro. :)

I'll definitely check around for them today. We don't have lowes and HD is 2 hrs away lol. Got a lot of other places though. Hope I can find some.

Well. Guess what. Did not get the rear baffles on... Got everything all cut, went to power up the router and it started raining. ffs.

Got some other needed shit done though. Front baffles attached, rear almost ready and plexi drilled.

Un-finished rear baffles.......

IMG_0227_zps50f651f1.jpg

Second baffle on.

IMG_0228_zpsa9637b79.jpg

Final... baffle...

IMG_0229_zps28aa2048.jpg

Got glue?

IMG_0230_zps9d646c52.jpg

and yes.. I spread it! lol

IMG_0231_zpsfc7c540c.jpg

IMG_0232_zpsc8f2029e.jpg

Homemade platform for drill press lol

IMG_0235_zps9e7cfccb.jpg

Plexi is all readdy

IMG_0239_zpsd7efc171.jpg

That is looking great man, keep up the good work. Cant wait to watch it get done, love the braces.

Alpine CDE-HD149BT Head Unit

Hertz HSK 165XL

Audison SR4 (Running the Hertz 6.5)

Audison SR2 (Running the Hertz Tweets)

Ascendant Audio Mayhems 4- 12" (Being Built)

DC 7.5K

230 AMP Singer ALT

6 XS-D3000 Batteries (Back) (In the works)

1-XS-D3400 Battery (Front)

Lots of SHCA Wire and Accessories.

ahhhhhh man...I just went through the whole log and got to this point and said SHIT its not done haha! this thing is so sick bro cant wait to see it all done!

*** SuperSeller Status Verified *** ( http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers/ )

"kevosinn's" astro van
8 custom Sundown Zv4 18's
4 Sundown scv 6000's
CNF Distribution CNC parts
Skyhigh wire

some batteries

SMD Meters and tools used on the install
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172877-kevosinns-vanwest-coast-skyhigh-car-audio-vehicle/

16,000 watt walled silverado build.
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161965-walled-silverado-4-hdc4-15s-4-crescendo-3500s-and-much-more/

8,000 watt 1999 Subaru legacy outback. Build log here: http://www.stevemead...ru/page__st__60

TEAM CNF Distribution

Archived