Amart88's Blazer 4 Zcon 18's. New amp rack and HU

Damn dude, those led's are just badass in this thing, just fucking win here, Idk what else to say

Yeah, I was going to get ones where you could change the color to whatever, could not find any so I said Blue it is!. lol Should look neat at night.

Ok first off, Kyle's a dick for not telling me about this sooner. Havent been on enough to have seen it, other than checking the content I already follow. So he says something today and I've been going through it here and there, and fuck me!! Nice work man! Really, I love the attention to detail and the wood working skills, and jesus, the whole thing is out of this world. Glad I caught it before you finished cause now I have something else to look forward to, besides kyle and his slow ass build! Lmao.

Really though, nice work. Inspiring! Can't wait for more.

:popcorn:

Thanks Man. :) Hoping to be playing within a week. Trying to be Optimistic here LOL.

That light show is freaking sweet, Kyle is right your build is tops.

Thanks bro.

Sweet bracing!

It's a good reminder to not take stability for granted just because there is kickass joints and double thickness material..

That's how I feel. I usually go overboard with bracing and beefing shit up. I still second guess myself if there is enough. I wa snot going to do any more steel but I had a 3 foot piece and some brackets left over so I said I might as well make use of them.

Kyle definitely got me beat in the 'brace race' lol

Wiring Time... Also finsished painting the inside of the box.

and YES, I only have 3 runs (for now anyways) . 2 Power, 1 Ground and one ground through the frame.

and YES I'm a dummy and jacked the truck up, took the wheel off and realised I did not have to even do that LOL.

Found out my 3 ton floor jack will barley lift the truck anymore...

IMG_0256_zpsd8ecd24e.jpg

IMG_0258_zps9f59268a.jpg

IMG_0260_zps628d8f10.jpg

IMG_0261_zps8d7b3dd9.jpg

Here we go.

IMG_0262_zpsac6b9686.jpg

IMG_0263_zps028d9dff.jpg

IMG_0264_zps9b05cd25.jpg

Molex Heat shrink FTW

IMG_0267_zpse6d62bff.jpg

And Really? Had to solder a normal terminal on one of the alt wires as the stud would not hold both lugs... o well.

IMG_0268_zpsbf312d14.jpg

IMG_0269_zps7c770d0f.jpg

The 2 Pos runs are not hooked in yet until I get the rear batts in.

IMG_0271_zpsc0eaa371.jpg

IMG_0273_zps1d564e4e.jpg

Finally...

IMG_0272_zps3501c9f5.jpg

Looks great! Getting closer!

Build log: Click

03 Chevy Blazer

- IPad Air 2 

- ALPINE Head Unit

- 4 DC XL 18s

- 2 DC 3.5k

- ALPINE TYPE R 5.25 COMP

- 3 ALPINE TYPE R 6.5 COMPs

- DC 175.4

- DC HO Alt

- D3400

- 4 XP3000s

- KNU 0ga

- 60 SqFt Damp Pro

Lots more...

Coming along nicely. I see you found some LEDs those one color or are they changeable?

Thanks, They are one color.. Could not find the changeable ones. I like blue though.

Blue FTW!..

(man your uo early, even east coast)

Looks tits man. Youll be playin before me!!! Lol.

Love it man.

Thanks,

Yeah, Early birds catch the worm.. lol So much little stuff to doooo... adds up. Hoping, IF i'm lucky and everything goes smooth, to get started on the batteries/amp rack later on. Gotta go pick up some ABS pipe caps for isolators LOL.

Where did you ground to your frame at in the back?

Archived