Amart88's Blazer 4 Zcon 18's. New amp rack and HU

Sorry, no videos today... it is late and my camera died. I will take some tomorrow. :)

Got it playing 20 min ago... It Pounds!!! :D Decent frequency range also. Nails the lows and strong highs.

BUT apparently I was only running on 2 woofers because one of my BC3500's is faulty... :badmood2:

Here's the story on that amp for anyone who cares or has any advice.

I had this problem where the woofers with this amp will barely move and they get warm. (the other amp works perfect)

when I asked around, they all told me my wiring or woofers are bad.... so after changing things and testing for a few weeks it stayed the same and the problem follows it if I swap.

SO, sent it to crescendo under warranty last year... Guess what? after 80$ shipping I get it back saying it's 100% working. Hook it up, same problem. So 7 months later, different build, different gear AND and vehicle, IT'S STILL FUCKED UP!!! FML Nendo! beyond pissed. I may call them and maybe try to work something out.... I have heard of others having this problem also.

anyways. I'm happy that it sounds great and slams but shit.

Here's today's pics. :)

IMG_0330_zps5617eeb6.jpg

IMG_0331_zps3d635b4c.jpg

IMG_0333_zps7b1e6405.jpg

IMG_0335_zpsf3066727.jpg

IMG_0336_zps7f322821.jpg

IMG_0337_zpsa072db36.jpg

Yeah boi looking good

But vids or lies lol

Is it sealed off?

No just on the top and bottom. still need to do that. Should make a big diff.

Sucks about the amp bro. But It it pound on just 2 woofers just think what it will be like when its all 4.

On a side note wheres a pic through the window with the subs loaded?

Sorry man. Camera dies on that last pic. and yeah all 4 will be nuts lol. Just don't know what to do about the amp.

Good god thats fucking tight.

the black cones of the conz look SICK!!.. i love it...

and dude, what are you using to isolate the pos, neg bars ???? lil black cube lookin deals?

Anyway, it looks sick bro.. i LOVE it

Archived