Amart88's Blazer 4 Zcon 18's. New amp rack and HU

Looks mean for however much power your getting.....hopefully you can get the amp situation figured out soon

Sucks to have it playing only to have problems

Yeah Thanks bro. Yours looks more insane :D

I'm on the verge of insanity as of now TBH. Really infuriates me after all that work to be screwed by an amp that was supposedly working... Fun never stops. would not be a problem but the $$$$$$$$ lol. Running out. Going to tradeschool here soon so no job right now. I got a lot of gear to sell off to do mid and highs and now deal with this damn amp. I am really happy that it sounds awesome when it works though.

Ok dude, you're scaring the shit out of me. I've been sitting on my 3500 for a while, bnib from nendo, and this does not make me feel warm and fuzzy. Also have 2 1100.4's going in and I'm not going to be happy if I have to sell all that off for new amps. EFFF!! What's the latest?!

Ok dude, you're scaring the shit out of me. I've been sitting on my 3500 for a while, bnib from nendo, and this does not make me feel warm and fuzzy. Also have 2 1100.4's going in and I'm not going to be happy if I have to sell all that off for new amps. EFFF!! What's the latest?!

You will likely be fine. I got a lemon no doubt. The one that works is a beast. Just need another one that "works" lol. wanna trade? :D jk

Still not working though. Can't really actively test too much because the neighbors get pissed off.

Took a few more pics yesterday. As requested lol.

Ignore that damn speaker wire on the left.... got jumbled up somehow while putting it in... and.. all the cones are straight but some of the logos are not apparently.

IMG_0340_zps050ff886.jpg

IMG_0341_zps834526ba.jpg

IMG_0343_zps4fe38020.jpg

Final resting height.

IMG_0342_zps29a8a5b9.jpg

And LOL the dirt falling out from underneath from the bass. One way to get it clean :D

IMG_0344_zps8c9b0bd1.jpg

Here's another small video I took yesterday. Forgot about it. Both windows were open volume 26/34 running on the one amp. Seeing how it handled lower frequencies. Not that violent YET lol

very nice build. cant wait to see it on full power. sooooo many damn blazer builds going on its crazy lol

btw how much port area are you running and whats your tuning?

Thanks man. I got a bit over 300sq inches of port. tuning is between 30-32ish hz I figure somewhere in between.

Do I wanna trade.................. :roflmao: That's a good one buddy! No, I'm half way to where I'm going too. I need a second one, but not for a while. Gotta let fund replinish for a bit after this build gets done. Then I'll add a second one and swap out subs.

Love it man! Keep up the great work!

Archived