Prs80 yup another thread :) come inside

couldnt you set the cross over at 240-250hz ( which ever the deck goes to) then run the low(sub) rca's to the sub amp then use the pass through on the sub amp to the midbass amp. then wouldnt setting the sub amp filter to about 50-60hz only filter out what the subs are getting and not mess with the pass through?

if this is possible that would be great. i think running a small 8" sub in the doors playing from 20-250hz would help out a lot with my midbass. dont really want to play anything lower then 60-70hz from them but if i cant block those lower freq out ill deal.

Thats what i said lol :)

couldnt you set the cross over at 240-250hz ( which ever the deck goes to) then run the low(sub) rca's to the sub amp then use the pass through on the sub amp to the midbass amp. then wouldnt setting the sub amp filter to about 50-60hz only filter out what the subs are getting and not mess with the pass through?

if this is possible that would be great. i think running a small 8" sub in the doors playing from 20-250hz would help out a lot with my midbass. dont really want to play anything lower then 60-70hz from them but if i cant block those lower freq out ill deal.

Thats what i said lol :)

yeah i know but would the xover on the amp also cross over the pass through on it? that would make it 100% capable of running tweet, mid, midbass, sub.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

if you want a bigger eq an external unit is needed. but for a basic setup with some nice sq this deck is great.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

let us know how it turns out. once would think the filter on the amp wouldnt filter out anything for the bass through.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

Archived