Getting real sick of this crap.

So as a few of you know i just lost my mom to cancer. And those who know that know i lost my brother to cancer a few years ago. Well, a couple months ago before mom passed away my Niece was diagnosed with cancer. They have been going to KC for treatments but now i am hearing that they, the doctors, may be giving up hope. I think she is losing her fight and I may lose a niece soon.

Of course she is one of my favorite people, she quite a badass and has a Idgaf attitude and never lets shit bother her. She has two kids and they are little guys too. Too young to even understand what is going on. So anyway, i just wanted to vent and i know you guys are like a second family to me.

Thanks for taking a minute to read this.

Damn bro thoughts and prayers go out to you and the fam. Your neice has the right attitude only thing you can do is keep your head up and don't let it stop you from living.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

I hate reading stuff like this man, sucks that it has to even happen in the first place...but for them to give up hope and let it show just isn't right imo.

We actually just talked about this in one of my classes tonight, and it just makes you realize that yes we will all die someday, but until then each moment is ours. Make sure you keep her close and create some unforgettable experiences, those are the ones that you'll both cherish forever. I couldn't even begin to imagine this happening to somebody close to me

ninja.gif Build in progress ninja.gif

I hate reading stuff like this man, sucks that it has to even happen in the first place...but for them to give up hope and let it show just isn't right imo.

We actually just talked about this in one of my classes tonight, and it just makes you realize that yes we will all die someday, but until then each moment is ours. Make sure you keep her close and create some unforgettable experiences, those are the ones that you'll both cherish forever. I couldn't even begin to imagine this happening to somebody close to me

Well, doctors tend to know when more chemo and things will just cause more harm than good. You get to a point where you are just poisoning someone when the cancer is so aggressive it can't be stopped. Not that they give up hope, bad choice of words i guess, just they know when enough is enough. Same thing happened to my mother. Just got so bad nothing could be done. I just hate that it is happening to someone so damn awesome.

I am sorry to hear this bro. Loosing someone reguardless of the situation sucks and you have had it pretty bad in such a short time span. Remember that everything happens for a reason and no matter how hard you try you may not ever figure out what the reason was for. It sucks and will piss you off to no extent. Keep your head up and continue to work towards your dreams. We are here for you no matter what and will always have your back. Prayers are with you and you family during this time. Nothing but love (no homo stuff either lol)

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177477-slowboring-07-trailblazer-build/

Pioneer DEH-80PRS
PRV 8MR400-NDY (eight)

PRV TW350Ti (6)
Sky High 1/0 OFC, 12 gauge and 8 gauge
TM Metalworkz battery terminals

120 sqft Hushmat
XS Power D3100 (6)
Singer 350 Amp Alt

Singer 320 (2)
American Bass SQL3200

JL Audio JX360/4

Crossfire XS 8K (2)

DC Audio XL 15s (6)

VbjgkeI_zpsc016cd1e.jpg

Shit Eric. Sorry dude....... horrible...

thanks. When it rains it pours i guess. I'll never understand why things happen the way they do.

I am so sorry to hear this man. Words cannot describe how bad of a situation this is. Prayers go out to you my friend. I like what others have been saying in this thread. Nothing I say will make things better. Be a great relative to her kids though bro, they need and deserve that. Make sure your niece knows what she means to everyone. You have been through this situation before it sounds like so for all involved be strong through it all. Good luck to everyone this affects. Again, sorry to hear this. Cancer seems to run in your family so people might wanna start getting checked out at young ages to prevent anything they possibly can. Good luck.

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

I'm sorry to hear that bro my condolences about your mom and brother, I just lost my aunt to cancer last month. But its okay because they are in a better place now. :sorry: Tell your niece to keep her head up high, don't let it get to her.

Hu: Alpine CDE-141

Eq: Clarion EQS-746

Mids/Highs: Alpine SPR-50c 5.25" components

Mids rear: Alpine SPR-69 6x9

Mids amp: Alpine MRX-F65

Power/Ground: Massive Audio 4 AWG

Signal Cable: Massive Audio 14 Gauge

RCA's: Monster cable

Subs: 2 Rockford Fosgate HX2 12's

Sub amp: Crescendo BC2000D

Custom box - Herculiner with Silver port

Big 3 and power/ground - Sky High Car Audio 1/0 OFC