DAMNIT! you beat me to it! MOTHER FUCKER. I was going to use the terminals as frame grounds like that

Mine were done first :) So I beat you too it

My build will be done first, so it's all about who hits the scene first. It will look like YOU who is copying me hahaha, just kidding.

I think I've got a fella that is going to tackle the cab bracing this weekend since I have the interior gutted. I picked up this cheapass thing to shoot the Landau glue on the headliner and other pieces from time to time:

20150212_202213.jpg

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

I need a cheap gun like that. Is it a Harbor freight special

I need a cheap gun like that. Is it a Harbor freight special

$13.00, yup. I needed cheapie because even the Vapor guns I have are too nice to put glue through. I'm following Mark from CAF's advice and buying a throw away

I would at least try to clean it..lol

I will try to clean it for sure. My OCD will not allow me to ledger glue in the pot between uses like Mark does. Still though, $13 for a gun is crazy cheap.

The cool thing is, I could shoot oil based painted through it, like Rustoleum. I am curious to see what that finish would look like

Justin how did you re do your headliner? -mine is currently off and could use a treatment .

-digging the dist. block as a grounding stage; but I would fill up those open slots ;)

-- towards your comment towards smoove , I don't think we have the same body style at all , mine has no step side and it's a 05'(squinty eyes)

Justin how did you re do your headliner? -mine is currently off and could use a treatment .

-digging the dist. block as a grounding stage; but I would fill up those open slots ;)

-- towards your comment towards smoove , I don't think we have the same body style at all , mine has no step side and it's a 05'(squinty eyes)

Smoove has a 1997 Old body style. You and I have the same body style, the 99-06. Mine is an 03, so it's the same generation as yours.

Archived