20141007_034501.jpg

were did you get the wire loom stuff?

I believe it was wirecare.com

The color is Denim. I stole the idea from Scooter99 because he used the Fire color.

That Denim is sick as hell. Yeah the 5/8's is a good size, or if you're using 2/0 I used 3/4. Remember, that just because it fits doesn't mean it's good. The tighter the techflex is, the stiffer the wire is. It won't bend real well. But you can have it loose and if it bunches in some places, you can just massage it out where the area is, ususally behind the shrink. You can use heat too, but once this stuff hits it's flash point, it's like melting plastic, no going back. Have to be real careful when shrinking it or you'll burn the flex. Just keep the gun on low, and moving around the flex. I always heat the shrink from the outside toward the terminal.

I'm trying to figure out what I want to do on the new one. I want black and white, but I think the white will get filthy after a while and that will drive me nuts (remember I'm ocd!). I'll be changing that shit out all the time just to keep it clean LMAO.

Here's the fire color. Still love how this turned out!

1502676_623531877706293_2004989259_o.jpg

Here's my ubl if you haven't seen it: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/178844-loud-low-8th-gen-civic-ubl-3-the-final-chapter-up-to-date/

I went with Smoove to a local basshead meet tonight. His score at Headrest is looking promising when he gets voltage issues straightened out.

I got him beat in the kick(barely), after wining and dining everything. We revved, put visors down, burped at all different frequencies.

I got this, LEGAL USACI in the kick:

20150204_204958_1.jpg

I did a 150.8 but nobody got a pic of that one. Also, for shits and giggles, I checked what the truck did COMPLETELY sealed on the glass. Best I could muster was a 146.4 sealed up. I know the truck is sickly sealed up but I had to check.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

You rev'd cheater :)

I should have done a sealed run also :( oh well.

Blowthrough FTW!!!!!!

Ya. 3000rpm ? WTF? I was waiting for him to bounce it off the rev limiter

Sweet scores man! Ready to see how high you end up with more testing and tuning!

Speaking of high, I need to get working on some pillars. My front stage struggles to keep up, you can't hear vocals for shit when it's humpin. I'm in need of more highs BADLY. Thank you for watching everyone. I think I'll get some work done tonight/tomorrow :D

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Mine falls on its face sealed too. But if I'm it the windows are down and it'll eat you for lunch.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived