Second Skin Audio

Audio Pulse Revo Vs Re Xxx

Methodz

May I ask why you will never run TC/AP products again? You must've bought an Aluminum coned driver huh.

i ve owned aluminum coned and Ti coned TC /AP products, the alum ones broke as everyone knows, but the Ti one broke also with running it within Thilos personal power ratings, so imo a company owner tells you to run somethign on his product then when it breaks he should replace it, not say "well your well over the rms of the sub, sorry i cant help you.

i ve owned aluminum coned and Ti coned TC /AP products, the alum ones broke as everyone knows, but the Ti one broke also with running it within Thilos personal power ratings, so imo a company owner tells you to run somethign on his product then when it breaks he should replace it, not say "well your well over the rms of the sub, sorry i cant help you.

I've owned a pair of Eclipse 8812.4DVC for going on 7 yrs. 1 has seperated where the cone meets the voicecoil and the other still sounds as good as it did in 01. I'll admit I was overpowering my subs but to me these have been my personal favorite little 12's.

I'm sure Thilo made his decision the best he knew how without giving away free subs.

LMS 5400,

i dont care what his choice was, if you tell a customer thats complaining about output that the sub was designed to take 6k rms and that im underpowering it at 2krms, then i put 4500rms and it snaps from the Voice coil, you need to pony up a recone period.

LMS 5400,

i dont care what his choice was, if you tell a customer thats complaining about output that the sub was designed to take 6k rms and that im underpowering it at 2krms, then i put 4500rms and it snaps from the Voice coil, you need to pony up a recone period.

Yeah if thats the case I'd be pissed too. And I knew you had that sub. Wasn't thinking...

Archived