Sonic Electronix

Have you ever tapped out before?

ive never bailed. even in 2006 at world finals when i got in that extreme van playing in the high 170's, i stuck with it.

and who in the living fuck do you claim to be

welcome back bish

:ninja:

Fuckin eh Ben :peepwall:

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

ive never bailed. even in 2006 at world finals when i got in that extreme van playing in the high 170's, i stuck with it.

and who in the living fuck do you claim to be

welcome back bish

lol, thats right. what up bro?

noting standing up for our gawt damn American constitutional rights

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

your right 160 is LOUD! but if i didn't want more i wouldn't be a basshead.

3-4 weeks ago i heard a system that does 150 on music And it was Loud and hurt.. couldn't breath all that happy stuff. but it's just not the same.

the 160car was crazy. my feet hurt from the floor shaking so hard. the best part was the cds floating around the car. (windows sealed) as I'm gasping for breath i thought "Make it rain" and then back to pain!

do i think i can take a 170.... prolly not but i want to try! hell id sit in a 180 Yolo, but might be deaf after.

you're damn right yolo. yolo because you'd be literally dead before they got the chance to take you out of the car.

From a few years ago..... didn't tap

TEAM SOUTH Bassahaulic Productions

The ONLY Bright Atlantic Blue DiamondBoxx L

Drew Jones
Bassahaulic Productions

4 SSA ZCON 15"s
2 Sundown SCV-6000's
6 AGM G31's

161.6 @ 40Hz Outlaw
159.8 @ 36Hz Legal

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

I tapped once in the crescendo expo with 10 SSA evil 15s on 4 5500s but i redeemed myself an hour later without tapping out. Loudest car ive heard is jason meyers expo, i almost tapped on the high notes and he only had the bass knob up like 3/4 of the way. The day i heard it he practiced bass racing 59.9 and the real time peak sealed up was 161.5 :wackit3:

2006 Ford Explorer

2 Team AA/Sundown 15s

6th order

Ct Sounds 7k

4 PRV Mr500 8s

Rockford p1000-2

Team Subsonic Lows

Mike from team DOA. His van barney is ridiculous. 6 18" in a 6th order on 6 AQ3500s. He played it for 20 seconds. If he hadn't turned it down I definitely would've tapped. The mids and highs sounded awesome though. I didn't hear any distortion at all.

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

Archived