Twostokekings 1995 Chevy K1500 4th order build! UPDATED BUILD PICS!!! 10/11/14!

IMG_20140916_215230_zps9hwsmtk4.jpg

Kinda random lol..... but thats a good looking front end i have a green 97 suburban and u got me pricing out a lift and some 14 wides

Build Log

1996 chevy suburban

2 zv4 15

kenwood excelon mids and tweeters

kenwood excelon deck

mevhman 370

3 batts all different

mechman avmb II

2 inch squat

33 inch muds

straight pipes

kixker zx series 4ch

sundown amps

memphis 0 gauge

soon to be fu audio c pillar wall

IMG_20140916_215230_zps9hwsmtk4.jpg

Kinda random lol..... but thats a good looking front end i have a green 97 suburban and u got me pricing out a lift and some 14 wides

Thanks man! I love the look of it right now. I'm gonna throw a billet grill on it here soon. I want 14 wides so bad!

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

ive got 13.5 on my work truck and they are bad ass

Build Log

1996 chevy suburban

2 zv4 15

kenwood excelon mids and tweeters

kenwood excelon deck

mevhman 370

3 batts all different

mechman avmb II

2 inch squat

33 inch muds

straight pipes

kixker zx series 4ch

sundown amps

memphis 0 gauge

soon to be fu audio c pillar wall

14 wides ftw, i get asked all the time what size spacers i run. Just good ole fashion negative offset. Glad to see you back on here and getting another build going, i was wondering where you went.

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

• 2 weeks later...

14 wides ftw, i get asked all the time what size spacers i run. Just good ole fashion negative offset. Glad to see you back on here and getting another build going, i was wondering where you went.

Thanks man :) it's good to be back

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

Well guys my girlfriends car has a blown head gasket so I am redoing that. I have the timing belt out and the cams so hopefully the gasket will be in tomorrow and I can finish it up by friday. I bought a flush trim bit and I got a router table. I've done some practicing just to get used to it. I've decided that the plexiglass windows in the front would be dumb because they won't be seen do to the seats. So I am doing two windows in the top :) here are a few pics. The router bit. The table. And a practice square. The template slipped because I didn't use good tape or it would have been perfect. Where has a router been all my life? Haha. Loving it. Will finish the box soon.

20141024_141309_zpsm48mnm2f.jpg

20141020_215535_zpsfdyimgtw.jpg

20141024_141301_zpsxtiontrg.jpg

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif

• 4 weeks later...

Archived