Second Skin Audio

Possible Fi 18 Or Dc 18

I'm going over possible systems in my head right now... my car saw its "peak" about a year ago and since it was all stolen it has never had a decent system so i'm running ideas now. thinking of either dual 10s on 2k watts, 1.5cuft per chamber @ 36hz OR for some reason ive looked at getting a single 18 and giving it 1k-1.5k in a big box at 36hz

here is where i'm torn- i'm loving the Fi Ssd and Q being between two and three hundred dollars but if possible want to get into DC because i can drive to Reno where i think rusty is located which would make life so much easier. does DC have an 18 with similar pricing??? and how would Fi's 18 and DCs 18 compare in ~5cuft @36??

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

do they make a lvl 3 DC 18????

i would take that so fast lol

-Drew

no, only comes in a 15...but like i said if ur willing to move ur budget a lil...look at lvl 4's

i got both mine for the price of one btl...and they bang hard as fuck

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

no, only comes in a 15...but like i said if ur willing to move ur budget a lil...look at lvl 4's

i got both mine for the price of one btl...and they bang hard as fuck

hmm, i think i like the sound of that. but im looking into getting a lvl 5 10 just for the hell of it and having to figure out how to mount it without inverting it. :)

Need any thing chromed? Hit me up!!!

gamer tag: (360)

mEmEnToMoRi64

My Myspace

refs:

from here: RollinSoLow, Derrick824, Ray

from c.a.c.o. : teamsubgopoof, splvictim20, SundownAudioNY

from C.A.J. : Donpisto, spladdict19, CAJunkyard, JBLCAMRY, DasBot (robot underground)

from ca.com: alxmlr789,photocrazy8

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

2c27c692.jpg

hmm, i think i like the sound of that. but im looking into getting a lvl 5 10 just for the hell of it and having to figure out how to mount it without inverting it. :)

gotta build the box around it...only other way....motor bigger than the cone FTMFW

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

do they make a lvl 3 DC 18????

i would take that so fast lol

-Drew

I made one for the display at world finals the the LV3 and LV4 displays would look the same =] I never sold it Still on the display

DC AUDIO

Phone Number

1(855)SPL-DBZZ

Built by Competitors, for Competitors.

how much is the lvl 5 10"???

would be cool to run just one of those in a big box with a crapload of power... ;-)

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:

I made one for the display at world finals the the LV3 and LV4 displays would look the same =] I never sold it Still on the display

Rusty are you in Reno??

and if i ordered some woofers- could i pick them up in Reno??

if so- i'll probably be getting some DCs considering i like what ive seen and its only a few hours drive from my place. do i have to PM for prices or is it listed somewhere? my endless brain wants to mix'n match various combos in different price ranges till i'm satisfied

-Drew

Edited by Noobtastic14

uhoh_45 said: