Sundown Audio

dd1 help

YukonDCXL

Yeah read the directions again.

If your measuring from the amp the subs are connected to that can create issues as in the directions I says not to. Not sure what issues it could create.

Don't remember what freq track 1 is. Think its a 1k hz?

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Yeah read the directions again.

If your measuring from the amp the subs are connected to that can create issues as in the directions I says not to. Not sure what issues it could create.

Don't remember what freq track 1 is. Think its a 1k hz?

The instruction only say to do that when setting the amps gains, but I will give it a shot. Track 1 is the 40hz track

If your reading through the amp the speakers movement will still create changes.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

I am trying to tune my friends system with my dd1 but I can not get it to show signal when measuring the decks output? I have done everything I am supposed to as far as setting decks eq's to flat and lpf all the way up on amp... any suggestions?

Try measuring it at the head unit itself and not through the amp...

Archived