Speaker grilles for PWX 6.5's

mrdavebasshead75

Has anyone had any luck finding speaker grilles for these mids? The standard ones I bought on eBay just don't fit! These mids are just HUGE!! Lol. I'm glassing my doors and want to cover up the mids for safety and cosmetic purposes!

meh.. if passenger kicks them, passenger repairs them.

When you're looking for grilles, remember that these mids are closer to most 6.5s specs...rather than the "6."

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

idk about grills, but for cosmetics... add lights behind the speaker cause PWX speakers are see through!!!!!!!

see here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ky9uSdq6Qw keep in mind this video was made for a guy that ended up buying the towers.

EDIT: Please dont mind the mess in my room, i had alot of projects going on including a 24k gold xbox 360. you can see the controller on my desk

CAM00621.jpgCAM00625.jpg

meh.. if passenger kicks them, passenger repairs them.

When you're looking for grilles, remember that these mids are closer to most 6.5s specs...rather than the "6."

Yeah I was actually looking specifically for 6.5 inch mid grilles and the 2 different sets I ordered from eBay, both didn't fit. I might just leave them as is! They are sexy lol!

Parts express has some but u have to cut the inner ring to fit and the outer ring is about 1/2 inch bigger. 7" outer diameter

Ok I'll give PE a shot since I was going to order some grille cloth anyways! Thanks fellas!

idk about grills, but for cosmetics... add lights behind the speaker cause PWX speakers are see through!!!!!!!

see here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ky9uSdq6Qw keep in mind this video was made for a guy that ended up buying the towers.

EDIT: Please dont mind the mess in my room, i had alot of projects going on including a 24k gold xbox 360. you can see the controller on my desk

CAM00621.jpgCAM00625.jpg

where are the leds mounted ?

CAM00621.jpgCAM00625.jpg

where are the leds mounted ?

the leds are hot glued to the outside of the basket, facing in at the cone... i have 4ft of leds around each speaker. i dont have these speakers anymore or i would take pics for you.

Archived