Second Skin Audio

Shallow mount subs

YukonDCXL

I have used the Rockford p3s 10's and the jl audio 10tw3. Both are great in truck boxes. Rockford gets the bang for your buck. Jl is priced pretty steep for the shallows. Both great though.

RF p3 slims blow big BIG balls. JL slim tw3 or tw1's . Probably the tw1's. u get wut u pay fer

I've put p3 slims in a couple of other people's vehicles and they sounded pretty good. Also I'd pick Sd-10s over those JL's any day of the week

Lol, then you have never heard the JL tw3 slims. Hey i would pick the sd-10 over the slim as well but sometimes you dont have that kind of space. That SD-10 is hardly a shallow mount

boss 1200 and a ipod nano.

I have used the Rockford p3s 10's and the jl audio 10tw3. Both are great in truck boxes. Rockford gets the bang for your buck. Jl is priced pretty steep for the shallows. Both great though.

RF p3 slims blow big BIG balls. JL slim tw3 or tw1's . Probably the tw1's. u get wut u pay fer

I've put p3 slims in a couple of other people's vehicles and they sounded pretty good. Also I'd pick Sd-10s over those JL's any day of the week

Lol, then you have never heard the JL tw3 slims. Hey i would pick the sd-10 over the slim as well but sometimes you dont have that kind of space. That SD-10 is hardly a shallow mount

I go to the gym with a guy that has 2 tw3 10s or 12s...sooo....I have

2007 Ford F-150 Reg. Cab. Flareside
250 Mechman Alternator
Sky High Car Audio Big 3
XS Power D3400
Rockford Fosgate 1/0 amp kit
Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bdcp
Rockford Fosgate T400-4
DC Audio Lvl 4 12"
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6.5" component
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6x8
Pioneer AVH-P2300DVD
SMD Volt Meter

Had them for 4 years on a p1000-1bd and loved them. The tw3's I had at .67 ohms on a 1.2k and also loved them.

2003 Tahoe

dc 7.5k

dc level 5 15's (3)

MMats 341's

xs power batts

lots of sky high cable

dual alts(came off the sky-high gmc and don't know who made them)

ipad in center console

vu-din in center console

all being ripped out and being sold

they wont fit in that box. plus they will probably blow the box apart AND if thats going behind the seat in a f250 you guys just need to order the brackets that move the seat forward 2 or 3 inches and build a badass box with regular subs in it

boss 1200 and a ipod nano.

Archived