Sonic Electronix

Feedback Coming Through My System

this has been an on going problem since ive put my system in and i cant figure it out. :mad:

when i turn the power off on my deck with the car running or just turn the car off, i get a blast of bass (feedback i guess). but if i turn the car or stereo back on it goes away. this only happens every so often, but its anoyying.

anyone have any ideas.

its got to the point were i just disconnect the rca's from the amp everytime i get out of my car

this has been an on going problem since ive put my system in and i cant figure it out. :mad:

when i turn the power off on my deck with the car running or just turn the car off, i get a blast of bass (feedback i guess). but if i turn the car or stereo back on it goes away. this only happens every so often, but its anoyying.

anyone have any ideas.

its got to the point were i just disconnect the rca's from the amp everytime i get out of my car

could be one of the rcas busted loose from the board.

or one of the rca leads is grounded somewhere to the chassis and reciving voltage.

91 dodge colt gt..

4 custom t600 15s

audioque 3500d.1

tuned to 25 hz... stay tuned.

blazer

stroker 15

brutus bxi2006d terrible voltage drop

145.4@38HZ... SEALED LEGAL

Aim: chewieft09

www.t3audio.com

carpe diez nuts !!

my house is louder than your car...

Guest MegaloManiac

Are you using a stock radio? I have heard this problem before in oem integrations. the installer usually doesnt install the remote line correctly so the amp never shuts off.

yeah i am using the stock deck, but this has also happend with a aftermarket deck.

the amp will shut off after a couple seconds if i just turn the deck off or the car off. but its anoyying when you get blasted by the bass everytime you turn the car off.

i will try switching out the rca's.

the amp will shut off after a couple seconds if i just turn the deck off or the car off. but its anoyying when you get blasted by the bass everytime you turn the car off.

lol.. i know how that feels. not sure but we grounded the rcas on my friends and that seem to solved the problem.

Hustle hard, Stack paper,

It's alright, ya'll haters,

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

Archived