Sundown Audio

New Amplifier

+ZER0Hz+

then go there and stop postin bullshit here...

Later hater :yahoo:

Yall keep on replying to my bullshit then i will keep on posting bullshit until they ban my ass. People like posting bullshit because the admin and I were arguing and posting bullshit for a hour. I'm tired of playing with yall. BYE!

LOL I love when threads get heated, very comical!

kicker 750.1 are great for the price

X2 those suckes put out some power for a great price.

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Sub Amp:American Bass VFL 500.1

Subs: 4 Fi BL 18's

Enclosure:21.5 Cubic foot flat wall tuned to 40 hz

Batteries: 3 Kinetik 2400's in the back, Kinetik 1200 under hood.

Mids & Highs: 4 Kicker DS 6.5 coax in doors, 2 Kicker DS coax in pillars

Highs Amp: Kicker kx250.2, kx100.2

Wire: 4 Runs 1/0 gauge Knukonceptz

I don't really like this site anyway. I like realm of excursion better.

dude your E-Thugery doesnt scare me, and Bra, I would say anything to your face, Im not scared of anyone but the man himself, since you really dont like it here, Im gonna just go ahead and help you out abit.

Wow I just read this thread and that dude what the biggest douche bag I have ever seen.....good riddance tard :P:)

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

Why would they label it as 6500 watts? Because its a competition amp. Strickly for competitions. People in competions run 16, 17 and 18 volts. Maybe you shouldh've visited soundstream website before you started running your mouth. There it will tell you what kind of amp it is. You shouldh've did your homework first before you started talking sh.. I never called you out of your name or anything like that. You calling me name because you don't agree with my opinion. Soundstream will slaughter fosgate in a competion anyday allday. You the type that like to talk sh.. from a safe place. So shut up. you wouldnt say any of that it i was in your face. So you go on somewhere with that weak ass sh.. xxx6500d>t4000

I'm just dragging this post further off topic but you sound like a SS fanboy who has never actually touched either of the amps here.

I have never played with a t4000 but my friend ran a xxx6500d for about 10 minutes in his SPL car before he decided it was crap and took it back to the shop.

They don't make power at anything other than 18v, at 12v they are horrendous, they make like 3200w tops. They're incredibly inefficient. You can't load them down (especially on 12v) they just make horrible noises and DON'T protect.

They draw stupid amounts of current, even though they only have a single 0ga power terminal and don't output much power for how much they pull. Even loaded at like 1 ohm, which for a competition amp, should be sweet F/A.

And don't say 12v isn't competition, ever heard of Street class dBdrag?

The XXX6500D is pretty much a single-purpose amp, solely for the big 18v trailer-queen vehicles, and even then I'm sure there's better around. People have pulled some awesome stuff with them but I dare say that wasn't solely due to the amp.

Even the little things like the fact that they don't take the sharp edges off the raw machined heatsink... anyone here ever cut the f**k out of their fingers on a 6500D?

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

LOL, I didn't even know Kole was still around. LOL

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

Archived